- Shell Travel Center on west side of town off WI 29. Huge lot with lots of space for pulling and turning around. Free.
- Antigo Lake RV Park in downtown Antigo; east of US-45; rinse water available. Cost is unknown.
- Wastewater treatment plant, N2420 Koszarek Rd, 715-623-2797. From US-45 south of town, go west 1/2 mile on County Road X to Koszarek Rd, go south to plant. $10 or less.
- Kreher Park in Ashland, three blocks north of US-2 at Prentice Ave N. Free.
- Baileys Grove Travel Park and Campground, 2552 CR F. $10 or less.
- BP station on WI 33 about three miles east of US-12. $10 or less.
- Devil’s Lake State Park, S5975 Park Rd, Baraboo WI 53913 / 608-356-8301. $10 or less.
- Wastewater treatment plant off WI 113. Go south from Circus World museum to Manchester St and turn right. Plant is 1/4 mile on your left. Free.
- Derge County Park about 7 miles northwest of town via County Road G and County Road CP. $10 or less.
Black River Falls
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 780 State Hwy 54, Black River Falls WI 54615 / 715-284-4341. $10 or less. I-94 Exit 116.
- North Trout Lake Campground (Northern Highland State Forest). Campground is about six miles off US-51 via CR M or three miles south of town. Turn left at campground and then first right and follow to dump station. Free.
- Riverside Park at Wall St and Prime St. Dump is located at south end of park near the boat ramp between rest rooms and railroad track. Free.
- Wastewater treatment plant, 1125 W River St, Chippewa Falls WI 54729 / 715-726-2745. Free.
- Super 29 Shell at 1210 WI 13. Cost is unknown.
- Astico County Park at WI 16/60 and CR TT about 3 miles east of Columbus. Cost is unknown.
- Camping World, 6195 Metro Dr, De Forest WI 53532 / 888/833-4430. Free. I-90 Exit 132.
- Madison KOA, 4859 County Road V, De Forest WI 53532 / 608-846-4528. Cost is unknown. I-39/I-90/I-94 Exit 126.
- Brown County Fairgrounds, 1500 Fort Howard Ave, 920-336-7292; west side of Fox River. $10 or less.
- Drummond Lake Campground, operated by the Town of Drummond, has a public RV dump station. The campground is north of US-63 near the intersection of Drummond Lake Rd and Superior St. $10 or less.
- Wastewater treatment plant on W Division St, west of US-45. Very large area to turn around. Rinse water available. Open 24/7. $10 or less.
- Broughton Sheboygan Marsh Park about two miles northwest of town. $10 or less.
- DeHaan RV Center, 9 Deere Rd, Elkhorn WI 53121 / 262-723-2260. Open Mon-Fri, 8am-Noon and 1pm-4:30pm; Sat, 9am-2pm. $20 or less.
- Wagon Trail Campground, 1190 County Road ZZ, Ellison Bay WI 54210 / 920-854-4818. Closed in winter.
- Public dump station in the Pierce County Fairgrounds on the north end of Ellsworth along SR-65. Camping with electric hookups also available. Cost is unknown.
- Visitor Center at the corner of US-2 and SR-70. Open Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm; Sat, 9am-3pm. $10 or less.
- Beckers BP Highway Service on US-10 between Marshfield and Neillsville. Free.
- Van Boxtel RV Center at 1956 Bond St. From US-41, take the WI 29/Shawano Ave exit, east to N Taylor St, north to Bond St. Open Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm; Sat, 9am-5pm. Free.
- Calumet County Park, 10 miles west of town via WI 114, WI 55 and CR EE. $10 or less.
- Jefferson County Fair Park, 503 N Jackson Ave, 920-674-7148. Dump station is at the south end of the complex. $10 or less.
- DuBay Park, 4501 County Road E, Junction City WI 54443. 31-site public campground about nine miles northeast of town via US-10, SR-34, and CR-E. Open May-Oct. $10 or less.
- Rustic Barn Campground & RV Park, 3854 Dry Hollow Rd, Kieler WI 53812 / 608-568-7797. Open Apr-Oct. $10 or less.
- Lake Farm Campground, 3113 Lake Farm Rd, Madison WI 53711 / 608-224-3730. $10 or less.
- Central Wisconsin State Fairgrounds at S Vine Ave and E 17th St. Cost is unknown.
- Babcock Park on Lake Waubesa along US-51. Campground has 25 sites with electric hookups. $10 or less.
- Council Grounds State Park, 715-536-8773. Park is west of town via WI 107. $10 or less.
- Mendota Park, 5130 Cty Hwy M, Middleton WI 53562 / 608-246-3896. Park is located east of town off County Highway M near the intersection of County Highways Q and M. On the west side of Lake Mendota. $10 or less.
- Lakeland Sanitary District at 8780 Morgan Rd about 2 1/2 miles northwest of town via US-51 and WI 70. Cost is unknown.
- Link Stop convenience store and A&W on US-53 behind the store by the LP tank. Open year-round; rinse water available; no rinse hose. $10 or less.
- Big Eau Pleine Park, 106-site campground about 12 miles southwest of town via WI 153 and Eau Pleine Park Rd. Cost is unknown.
- Bay Shore Park, 5637 Sturgeon Bay Rd, New Franken WI 54229 / 920-448-4466 (Parks Department). Park is just off of SR-57 about 15 miles northeast of Green Bay. $10 or less.
- Hatfield Park off SR-64 at Knowles Ave. Phone: 715-243-0440. $10 or less.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 9650 S 20th St, Oak Creek WI 53154 / 414-761-0482. $10 or less. I-94 Exit 322.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 220 Oakwood St, Oakdale WI 54660 / 608-372-3820. $10 or less. I-90 Exit 48.
- Holtwood Park west of US-41. Turn west at the south end of Oconto River Bridge and go about four blocks; turn right to campground; dump on right side of road. $10 or less.
- BP-Oshkosh Plaza on Green Valley Rd at US-41 and WI 76, 920-233-1165. $10 or less.
- City of Park Falls Public Works Department on Case Ave about 1/4 mile south of SR-182. $10 or less.
- City Garage on Valley Road off US-151. Cost is unknown.
- Wastewater Treatment Plant, 1600 E Wisconsin St, Portage WI 53901. Open 7am to 3pm. Free.
- BP Service Station, 10 Viking Dr, Reedsburg WI 53959. Free.
- Wastewater treatment plant on Boyce Dr about 1/4 mile south of Kemp St. $10 or less.
- Cenex service station of US-53 Exit 143, 715-736-0800. Dump station is in back of the store. Free.
- City wastewater treatment plant on S Orange St west of US-14. Dump station accessible from US-14 between intersections of Seminary St and southbound SR-80. City posted a small red “RV Dump Station” sign. Limited turnaround for big rigs or rigs towing vehicles. Free.
- Hoffman Park one block west of SR-35 off Division St (CR-M). $10 or less.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 1191 70th Ave, Roberts WI 54023 / 715-749-4238. $10 or less. I-94 Exit 10.
- Cenex station at 740 Phillips Blvd (US-12). $10 or less.
- Shawano County Fairgrounds at 990 E Green Bay St in town. Cost is unknown.
- Shawano County Park at W5785 Lake Dr, about 5 miles northeast of town via WI 47 and CR H. Cost is unknown.
- Kohler-Andrae State Park, 1020 Beach Park Ln, Sheboygan WI 53081 / 920-451-4080. Potable and flush water available. Vehicle admission sticker required (fee charged). Free.
- Holiday gas station, 24096 State Road 35 (2nd Ave), 715-349-2410. Cost is unknown.
- Campground in the Pike Lake Unit of Kettle Moraine State Forest. Park is located along WI 60 between Slinger and Hartford. $10 or less.
- Jordan Park, 1903 County Hwy Y, 715-346-1433. The park can be accessed from I-39 Exit 159 by following SR-66 north three miles and then CR-Y to park entrance. $10 or less.
- Lake Kegonsa State Park, 2405 Door Creek Rd, 608-873-9695. Open May-Oct. Potable water available. Cost is unknown.
- Burlington RV Superstore, 390 S Sylvania Ave, Sturtevant WI 53177 / 262-321-2500. Open during business hours (check website for current hours). $10 or less. I-41/I-94 Exit 333.
- Kwik Trip, 310 E McCoy Rd, Tomah WI 54660 / 800-627-3999. Free. I-94 Exit 143
- Public dump station at Fort McCoy on SR-21. Picture ID required. Free.
- Public dump station behind city garage on US-51-BUS, three blocks west of Higly’s Propane & Appliance store in downtown Tomahawk. $10 or less.
- Memorial Park off WI 13 at 6th Ave E, north end of town. Cost is unknown.
- Marathon Park, 1201 Stewart Ave, Wausau WI 54401 / 715-261-1570. $10 or less.
- Public dump station in Lions Park west of SR-35 on Apple St at Musky St (south end of town). Water is available. Free.
- City wastewater treatment plant at 2540 1st St S (east of Riverview Expy Bridge). Potable and non-potable water available. $10 or less.
Best RV Tips from RVTipOfTheDay.com
Boondock RVing: Camping Off the Beaten Path