Locate RV Dump Stations in America
- Washington Park, 6300 Sunset Ave, Anacortes WA 98221 / 360-293-1927. City park is located about 4 miles west of town center via SR-20. Cost is unknown.
- Wastewater treatment plant at 4th St and T Ave. From WA 20 follow R Ave to 4th St and turn right. Open weekdays 8:30am to 4:30 pm; 9am to 11am on holidays. Water fill station is nearby. Free.
- Kitsap County Fairgrounds, 1200 NW Fairgrounds Rd, 360-337-5350. Free.
- Wastewater treatment plant near intersection of WA 3 and Loxie Eagans Blvd. Open Mon-Fri, 7am-2pm. Free.
- Buckley Eagles Club, 29021 Hwy 410, Buckley WA 98321 / 360-829-1151. $10 or less.
- Camping World, 1240 Old Hwy 99, Burlington WA 98233 / 866-337-4810. Cost is unknown. I-5 Exit 231.
- Lions Club Park at WA 20 and N Regent St; fresh water available. $10 or less.
- Rotary Park on S Section St south of E Rio Vista Ave. Cost is unknown.
- A public dump station is located approximately 1.5 miles off Hwy 14 in the Columbia Gorge area. Take the Carson turnoff at Wind River Hwy. Go north about 100 yards past the WKO wood mill. Dump is located on the right side of the road. $10 or less.
- 49er Motel & RV Park, 311 S Park St, Chewelah WA 99109 / 509-935-8613. $10 or less.
- Palouse Empire Fairgrounds 5 miles west of Colfax on WA 26. Cost is unknown.
- Lions Park, 801 SE Larch Ave, College Place WA 99324. Donation requested.
- Northeast Washington Fairgrounds on Astor Ave 3 blocks west of US-395. Cost is unknown.
- Whitty’s Chevron at 370 W 5th Ave (US-395). Cost is unknown.
- Scooteney Park Recreation Area (public) on Scooteney Reservoir about ten miles west of Connell via WA 260 and WA 17. Cost is unknown.
- Waste treatment plant on NE 9th St. From SR-20 and N Main St, go north .5 mile to NE 9th St and turn east .3 mile. There is no water to rinse with. Free.
- Bob Mart, 1501 E Crawford St, Deer Park WA 99006 / 509-276-1484. Open daily 7am-10pm. Located one mile east of town center. $10 or less.
- Central Ferry Park about 12 miles north of town via WA 127; campground on Lake Bryan. Water available in summer. $10 or less.
- Mill Town Shell, 360 Center St E, 360-832-6476. $10 or less.
- Gateway Exxon Truck Stop at US-12 Business and Main St. Cost is unknown.
- Rest area on WA 8 about two miles east of town. Free.
- Public campground in Olympic National Park at west end of Lake Crescent off US-101. $10 or less.
- Wastewater treatment plant at intersection of Tucker Ave and Harbor St about 1/2 mile from ferry landing. Free.
- McDaniel’s RV Park, 501 Croft Ave W, Gold Bar WA 98251 / 360-793-0181. $10 or less.
- Hatton Coulee Rest Area at US-395 and WA 26 interchange. Cost is unknown.
- Camp Cushman & Recreation Park, 7211 N Lake Cushman Rd, Hoodsport WA 98548 / 360-877-6770. $10 or less.
- Potlatch State Park on US-101 about 12 miles north of Shelton or 3 miles south of Hoodsport. $10 or less.
- Salt Creek Recreation Area off WA 112 about 4 miles northeast of town. Cost is unknown.
- Columbia Park, 1776 Columbia Park Trail. Dump station is located next to the boat launch ramp near the marina. Free.
- Exxon gas station at 1st Ave and Washington. Cost is unknown.
- Cabela’s, 1600 Gateway Blvd NE, Lacey WA 98516 / 360-252-3500. Cost is unknown.
- Lake Wenatchee State Park. The state park is located 18 miles north of Leavenworth, Washington, via US-2 and SR-207. The dump station is located in the North Campground. $10 or less.
- Nason Creek Rest Area along US-2 on north side of highway about three miles west of Coles Corner. Free.
- Berthusen City Park at 8837 Berthusen Rd about three miles northwest of Lynden. Cost is unknown.
- Cenex/Whatcom Farmers Co-op at corner of Main St and 3rd St. $10 or less.
- Silver Lake Park, Maple Falls WA 98266 / 360-599-2776. $10 or less.
- Public Works Dept at 1st St and Columbia Ave. Cost is unknown.
- On US-2 (also WA 2) next to Sky Valley Traders store. $10 or less.
- RJ’s Tire Factory, 10160 S Naches Road, Naches WA 98937 / 877-757 8473 or 509-653-2165. Driving south on Highway 12, turn right into Naches Rd. Dump is 100 yards, at rear of Tire Factory. $10 or less.
- Deception Pass State Park north of town. $10 or less.
- Oak Harbor Beach Park near the junction of WA 20 and SE Pioneer Way. $10 or less.
- A dump station is located next to the public works building on Point Brown Ave. Cost is unknown.
- Eastside Park on Omak Ave. Cost is unknown.
- Flying B, 600 Omache Dr, Omak WA 98841 / 509-826-4516. Cost is unknown.
- Omak Chevron at 30 S Main St. Cost is unknown.
- Chief’s RV Center, 1120 N 28th Ave, Pasco WA 99301 / 800-345-1819 or 509-547-1198. $10 or less.
- Clallam County Fair Grounds at 1608 W 16th St. Cost is unknown.
- Road Runner Food Mart / 76 Station at 1023 E Front St. Cost is unknown.
- Karcher Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant, Beach Dr and Olney Ave, 360-871-6861. Free.
- Union 76 Station at WA 16 and Sedgwick Rd; located on the north side of the car wash. Free.
- City sewage plant on Park St; follow signs from WA 270. Free.
- Raymond RV & Marine, 1875 Ocean Ave, 360-942-2906. On US-101 about 1/2 mile west of town. Very easy to enter and exit. 12 RV sites on the Willapa River. $10 or less.
- Slagle City Park at N Kean St and W 6th St (WA 20). Cost is unknown.
- Wastewater treatment plant, 401 Alexander St. From WA 20 at Township Rd, follow Township Rd south to Alexander St; turn right (west) to treatment plant. Free.
- Chevron Station in town at east end of Washington St, next to Les Schwab Tires. $10 or less.
- Dungeness Recreation Area on Lotzgesell Rd about 7 miles northwest of Sequim. Cost is unknown.
- Mason County Fairgrounds at 751 W Fairgrounds Rd west of US-101. $10 or less.
- Alderwood RV Resort, 14007 N Newport Way, Spokane WA 99021 / 888-847-0500 or 509-467-5320. $10 or less.
- Petro Stopping Center, 10506 W Aero Rd, Spokane WA 99224 / 509-842-1100. $10 or less. I-90 Exit 272.
- Riverside State Park, 509-465-5064. Dump station is located just inside campground gate near “Bowl and Pitcher” area on the Spokane River. Cost is unknown.
- Camano Island State Park about 14 miles southwest of town. $10 or less.
- Heading east on SR-14, take the first left turn after the bridge coming into town (Sam’s Autobody and Main Street Station). Follow the road around to the old grange on the left (about .5 mile). Public dump station is on the left side of the road, across from the apartments. Easy in and out for big rigs. $10 or less.
- Sumas RV Park & Campground, 9600 Easterbrook, 360-988-8875. $10 or less.
- Visitor Center at 215 S Whitcomb. Also has 8 RV camping sites with hookups. Cost is unknown.
- Vancouver RV Park, 7603 NE 13th Ave, Vancouver WA 98665 / 360-695-1158. $10 or less.
- Cenex Convenience Store at 706 W Rose St. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station at boat launch, west of town at WA Hwy 14 and South A St. $10 or less.
- Lincoln Rock State Park, 13253 US-2, East Wenatchee WA 98802 / 360-902-8844. The state park is about 8 miles north of town. $10 or less.
- Wenatchee Confluence State Park near US-2/97 and WA 285 junction in the Olds Station area. $10 or less.