- Howard Prairie Lake Resort, 3249 Hyatt Prairie Rd, 541-482-1979. Resort is about 20 miles east of Ashland via Dead Indian Memorial Rd. $10 or less.
- Public dump station on Taylor Ave just north of the Youngs Bay Bridge. From the US-101 traffic circle (roundabout), exit east onto OR 202, then the very next left onto Taylor Ave. Taylor Ave is a short, one-way street parallel to US-101 going roughly north, which intersects back onto US-101. Easy access, even with a tow. Cost is unknown.
- Bullards Beach State Park on US-101 about two miles north of town. Cost is unknown.
- All Seasons RV & Marine, 63195 Jamison St, Bend OR 97701 / 800-285-5009. $10 or less.
- Expressway Market on Reed Market Rd east of US-97 at 15th St. Non-potable water available. $10 or less.
- Texaco at 3rd St (US-97) and Revere Ave. $10 or less.
- Rest Area on US-101 about 2 miles north of Brookings at Harris Beach State Park. Free.
- Rest Area on US-20 about 18 miles west of Burns. Free.
- Professional Car Wash & Laundromat on S Birch St between Taco Bell and Burgerville, south side of OR 99E. Dump station is in back of laundromat by the car wash. $10 or less.
- Circle K, 1065 E Pine St, Central Point OR 97502 / 541-664-3567. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 33.
- A public dump station is located in the Walt Haring Snopark in Winema National Forest. Walt Haring Snopark is located one-half mile north of Chemult and one-half mile west of US-97 on Miller Lake Road (9772). Cost is unknown.
- TA Travel Center, 32910 E Pearl St, Coburg OR 97408 / 541-868-2855. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 199.
- Public dump station on US-101 in center of town. $10 or less.
- Pacific Pride station, 2075 Public St, west side of town off OR 204. Cost is unknown.
- Pacific Pride station, 317 Golf Course Rd. Located off OR 82, immediately to the north of the Safeway store on the west side of town. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station near Timber Park off SR-224, north of town. Cost is unknown.
- Wastewater Treatment Plant on River Ave off the Beltline Road. Cost is unknown.
- Harbor Vista County Park about 3 miles north of town via US-101, 35th St, and N Rhododendron Dr. $10 or less.
- Jessie M. Honeyman State Park, on road to camping area before registration booth. Cost is unknown.
- Port of Siuslaw RV Park & Marina, 100 Harbor St (east end of 1st St), 541-997-3040. $10 or less.
- Rest Area on US-101 about 14 miles north of Florence at C.G. Washburne State Park. Free.
- Barview Jetty Park on US-101 about 1 mile north of Garibaldi. Cost is unknown.
- Spirit Mountain Casino on SR-18; overnight dry camping is also offered. Free.
- The Station at US-395 and W Catherine Ave. Free.
- Rock Creek Wastewater Treatment Plant, 3125 SE River Rd Hillsboro OR 97123 / 503-547-8000. Open 24/7. Free.
- Brown’s Auto & Truck Stop on US-730 about 6 miles north of I-84 Exit 168. Cost is unknown.
- C&M Country Store at 10102 N Hwy 82. Cost is unknown.
- Rest Area on US-26 about 4 miles west of John Day at Clyde Holiday State Park. Free.
- Joseph Fire Station across from the rodeo grounds. Donation requested.
- Airport RV Storage, 2931 Bristal Ave, 541-273-0142. $10 or less.
- Klamath County Fairgrounds at 3531 S 6th St (SR-39). $10 or less.
- Moore Park on Lakeshore Drive. Dump station is near the restrooms and boat dock. Water is available. Free.
- Suburban Self Storage at 3939 Hilyard Ave – from US-97 travel east of OR 39 to Summers Ln. Turn south and follow to Hilyard Ave. $10 or less.
- Gordy’s Truck Stop on east side of US-97 about three miles north of town. $10 or less.
- La Pine State Park, 15800 State Recreation Rd, 541-536-2071, 27 miles southwest of Bend and four miles west of US-97. Free.
- Gills Landing Park, 1400 E Grant St (across from River Park). Park also has 21 RV sites with electricity. $10 or less.
- U-Haul, 660 SE US-Hwy 101, 541-557-9455; across the street from the public library. $10 or less.
- Public dump station adjacent to City Public Works; west on B St from US97/US-26 at north end of town. $10 or less.
- Tiger Mart Chevron & Mini Mart, 1210 SW Hwy 97, 541-475-7127. $10 or less.
- Water Reclamation Facility at 3500 Clearwater Dr. Cost is unknown.
- Riverbend Campground on OR 22. $10 or less.
- Feyrer Park, 3 miles southeast of Molalla on the Molalla River. Closed in winter. Donation requested.
- Public Works Department at OR 99W and W 3rd St. Fresh water available. Open Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm. $10 or less.
- Chamber of Commerce at US-101 and Fall St, east side of highway. Non-potable water available. Free.
- Public dump station in parking lot south of Rogue Brewery, which is at the South Beach Marina underneath the south end of Yaquina Bay Bridge. Free.
- South Beach State Park about 1 1/4 miles south of Yaquina Bridge on US-101. Donation requested.
- Oakridge RV Park, 48229 Oregon 58, Oakridge OR 97463 / 541-782-2611. $10 or less.
- Malheur County Fairgrounds at 795 NW 9th St. Cost is unknown.
- Pilot Travel Center, 653 E Idaho Ave, Ontario OR 97914 / 541-889-9070. $10 or less. I-84 Exit 376.
- Clackamette RV Park, 1955 Clackamette Dr, Oregon City OR 97045 / 505-657-0891. $10 or less. I-205 Exit 9.
- Webb Park off Cape Kiwanda Dr about 1 mile north of Pacific City. Cost is unknown.
- Toll Bridge County Park on OR 35 east of Parkdale. Cost is unknown.
- In parking lot of train depot museum on Frazier Street between SE 2nd & SE 3rd. Donation requested.
- Chevron Station on Main St (US-20) at S 14th St. The station has a sloping lot toward S 14th St, Turn south on S 14th St and swing wide making a full U-turn to the left. The dump is only a couple of feet east of the sidewalk, north of the propane tank. There is a short but steep pull to get back onto the highway or to the gas pump islands. Free.
- Crook County RV Park, 1040 S Main St, Prineville OR 97754 / 541-447-2599 or 800-609-2599. Potable water is available. $10 or less.
- Wastewater treatment plant on US-30 next to city park, northwest end of town. Free.
- Oregon Dunes NRA Visitor Center at north end of town at the junction of US-101 and OR 38. $10 or less.
- Rest Area on US-101 about 8 miles south of Reedsport at William Tugman State Park. Free.
- Gecko RV & Boat Storage, 350 Pomona St, Roseburg OR 97470 / 541-677-8400. Located off SR-138 about 3 miles east of I-5 Exit 124. Gated entry; if an attendant is not available, call the posted number for entry. $10 or less.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 280 Grant Smith Rd, Roseburg OR 97470 / 541-679-1916. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 119.
- Johnson RV, 41777 SE Hwy 26, Sandy OR 97055 / 855-581-1984. Open Mon-Sat, 8-6; Sun, 10-5. Free.
- Jackpot/Exxon Station on US-30. $10 or less.
- Chevron Station, 21222 Hwy 62. Non-potable water available for rinsing. Free.
- Three Sisters Overnight Park on the southeast side of town off US-20. 60-site campground. $10 or less.
- Pilot RV Park, 2125 Highway 395 S, Stanfield OR 97875 / 877-745-6878. $10 or less. I-84 Exit 188.
- Sweet Home RV Center, 4691 US-20, 541-367-4293. $10 or less.
- Durham Wastewater Treatment Plant at 16580 SW 85th Ave. From I-5 Exit 290, go west one block to SW 72nd Ave and turn right; north one block to SW Durham Rd and turn left; follow about one mile to SW 85th Ave and turn left. Free.
- Trask Park on Trask River Rd about 14 miles east of Tillamook. Cost is unknown.
- A public dump station is located at the Georgia Pacific Paper Mill off US-20 in Toledo. It is by Gate 3 and contractor parking lot. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station located behind central park on State St, one block south of Main St. Fresh water available. Free.
- Rest Area on OR 245 at Unity Lake State Park. Free.
- Anderson Park, 450 Jefferson Ave, 503-429-2531. 19 RV sites with full hookups also available. $10 or less.
- Salmon Harbor County Park on Ork Rock Rd between boat basins. From US-101, turn right onto 9th St, then onto Ork Rock Rd. $10 or less.
- Waste Treatment Plant at 2815 Molalla Rd (OR 211). Cost is unknown.