- Cenex C-Store at US-2 and ND 19. Cost is unknown.
- The Hub Convenience Store, 191 40th St W, Dickinson ND 58601 / 701-483-3835. Free. I-94 Exit 61.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 3150 39th St SW, Fargo ND 58104 / 701-282-7766. $10 or less. I-29 Exit 62.
- Petro Stopping Center, 4510 19th Ave SW, Fargo ND 58103 / 701-282-8105. $10 or less. I-94 Exit 348.
- West Side Park, PO Box 21, Harvey ND 58341 / 701-324-2628. City park campground along SR-3, off US-52. Donation requested.
- Car wash along ND 200, east side of town. Free.
- McClusky City Park, McClusky ND 58463 / 701-363-2345 (City Hall). City park is located five blocks south of SH-200 and one block west of Main St. Free.
- Behm’s Truck Stop at 3800 US-2/52. Free.
- Corner Express Amoco, 3630 S Broadway (US-83). Free.
- Econo Stop at US-2/52 Bypass and US-83. Free.
- North Central Service Heating & Cooling, 515 31st Ave SW. Free.
- Public dump station in the city park campground along SR-20, south of 5th Ave. Cost is unknown.
- Cenex on ND 37 one mile south of ND 23. Dump is at northeast corner of building. $10 or less.
- Cenex Truck Plaza near junction of ND 3 and US-2. Cost is unknown.
- Hi-Way MVP Station at 209 US-2. Cost is unknown.
- City park on Main St about 3/4 mile north of US-2, just north of the railroad overpass. Camping is available for free up to 4 days or a donation. Cost is unknown.
- City park at 4th St and Gilbertson NE. $10 or less.
- Tourist Park, 675 E Main St, Valley City ND 58072 / 701-845-3294. City park with 27 full-hookup campsites. Open mid-May through mid-October. Cost is unknown.
- Cenex Station off US-52 in town; open during summer travel season. Cost is unknown.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 13586 57th St NW, Williston ND 58801 / 701-572-3578. $10 or less.
- OK Conoco North on US-2/85. Cost is unknown.
Best RV Tips from RVTipOfTheDay.com
Boondock RVing: Camping Off the Beaten Path