Skip to content
- Chamber of Commerce along US-54 on west side of highway midway through town. Free.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 9911 Avalon Rd NW, Albuquerque NM 87105 / 505-831-2001. $10 or less. I-40 Exit 153.
- Giant Service Station on south side of Academy Rd NE between San Mateo Blvd and Bear Canyon Golf Course. Free.
- TA Travel Center, 2501 University Blvd NE, Albuquerque NM 87107 / 505-884-1066. $10 or less. I-40 Exit 159A or I-40 Exit 159D.
- Eagle Draw City Park north of US-285 and US-82 intersection in downtown Artesia. Free.
- Giant Service Station, 19384 NM 314 (I-25 Bus); accessible from either I-25 Exit 191 (3.2 miles) or Exit 195 (2.15 miles). Free.
- Giant Service Station, 401 US-550, Bernalillo NM 87004 / 505-867-1287. Free. I-25 Exit 242.
- City of Carlsbad Lift Station. Turn east on Plaza St off Canyon St (US-62/180) at bus station, go one block, cross railroad tracks to dump station on left. Circle drive allows for all size rigs. Free.
- Visitor center at US-64/84 junction; fresh water spigot on side of office. $10 or less.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 703 South 1st, Clayton NM 88415 / 575-374-9548. $10 or less.
- Bison RV Center, 505-762-7200. Located next to Chevron station on west side, no water. Free.
- Harry McAdams Park on Jack Gomes Blvd; open 24 hours. $10 or less.
- New Mexico Port of Entry on US-62. Free.
- Pilot Travel Center, 1 Giant Crossing, Jamestown NM 87347 / 505-722-6655. $10 or less. I-40 Exit 39.
- TA Travel Center, 202 N Motel Blvd, Las Cruces NM 88005 / 575-527-7400. $10 or less. I-10 Exit 139.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 900 W Motel Dr, Lordsburg NM 88045 / 575-542-8462. $10 or less. I-10 Exit 20.
- County park east of airport on NM 502. $10 or less.
- TA Travel Center, 1700 US Route 66 W, Moriarty NM 87035 / 505-832-4421. $10 or less. I-40 Exit 194.
- Giant Service Station, 1050 Hwy 528, 505-896-7964. Located near the intersection of NM 528 and NM 448 (Corrales Rd NW). Free.
- Giant Service Station, 2101 Southern Blvd, 505-891-3833. Located on Southern Blvd at 20th St NW. Free.
- Waste Water Treatment Plant, Hwy 38 Mile Marker 10, Red River NM 87558 / 575-754-6671. $10 or less.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 1028 State Hwy 156, Santa Rosa NM 88435 / 575-472-1160. $10 or less. I-40 Exit 277.
- Gila Hot Springs near Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument on NM 15, 38 miles north of town. Free.
- Wastewater treatment plant about six miles southeast of town. Follow NM Hwy 90 south to Ridge Rd and follow signs. Free.
- Allsup’s at 1400 Wheeler St (US-60/70/84). Cost is unknown.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 1900 Mountain Rd, Tucumcari NM 88401 / 575-461-1900. $10 or less. I-40 Exit 333.