- Bear Brook State Park, 157 Deerfield Rd, Allenstown NH 03461 / 603-485-9869. Cost is unknown.
- Rocky Road Campground, 1540 Route 106 N, 603-267-1982. Campground is two miles north of New Hampshire International Speedway. $20 or less.
- Keene Waste Water Treatment Plant, 420 Airport Rd, Swanzey NH 03446 / 603-357-9836. Open Mon-Fri, 6am to 2:45pm. Free.
- Gorham Water & Sewer Department, 8 Main St, Gorham NH 03581 / 603-466-3302. Hours: Mon-Thu, 7am to Noon and 12:30pm to 3:15pm; Fri, 7am to Noon and 12:30pm to 2:45pm. Rinse water and potable water available. $10 or less.
- Lancaster Kwik Stop on US-2 at the Connecticut River. $10 or less.
- Mobil Gas Station, 85 Main St, Lincoln NH 03251 / 603-745-3572. Located toward the rear on the right side of station. $10 or less. I-93 Exit 32.
- Manchester Waste Water, 300 Winston St, Manchester NH 03103 / 603-624-6421. Free.
- Wastewater treatment plant one mile south of Everett Turnpike Exit 10 on Daniel Webster Highway (US-3); no water; open 7am to 3pm daily. Free.
- Public dump station located behind Kitchen Collection at Settler’s Green. Cost is unknown.
- Woodmore Campground, 21 Woodmore Dr, 603-899-3362. Campground is open mid-May to mid-October. $20 or less.
Boondock RVing: Camping Off the Beaten Path