Locate RV Dump Stations in America
- Fort Amargosa RV Park at US-95 and NV 373. Local domestic water is available from the hydrant in the nearby highway department rest area. $10 or less.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 650 W Front St, Battle Mountain NV 89820 / 775-635-5424. $10 or less. I-80 Exit 231.
- Winners Corner on US-395 at California state line, north of Reno. The dump is inside the adjoining RV park. Water is available at the gas station’s hydrant to the right of the propane tank. $10 or less.
- Rest area on US-93 north of town; only open in summer. Free.
- Churchill County Fairground, south end of town. $10 or less.
- Fallon RV Park, 5787 Reno Hwy, Fallon NV 89406 / 775-867-2332. $10 or less.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 825 Commerce Center Dr, Fernley NV 89408 / 775-575-2200. $10 or less. I-80 Exit 46.
- El Capitan Hotel & Casino on US-95. In back of casino with lots of truck and RV parking. Free.
- Callville Bay in Lake Mead National Recreation Area about 20 miles northeast of town. Cost is unknown.
- Topaz Lodge, 1979 US-Hwy 395, 775-266-3337. Located about two miles south of US-395 and NV 208 junction. Dump is at yellow posts between motel and RV park. $10 or less.
- Harrah’s convenience store at south end of Casino Dr. $10 or less.
- Riverside Casino RV Park across from Riverside Casino at north end of Casino Dr. $10 or less.
- City park on US-95. Fresh water hydrant in city park/rest area. Cost is unknown.
- Carson Valley Inn Campground, 1627 US-Hwy 395N, just north of the Carson Valley Inn Casino, 775-783-6630. $10 or less.
- Silver City RV Resort, 3165 US-395, 775-267-3359 or 800-997-6393. Resort is on US-395 about three miles south of Carson City and eight miles north of Minden. Rinse water and fresh water available. $10 or less.
North Las Vegas
- Petro Stopping Center, 6595 N Hollywood Blvd, North Las Vegas NV 89115 / 702-644-0509. $10 or less. I-15 Exit 54.
- Baldini’s Sports Casino, 865 S Rock Blvd, 775-358-0116. $10 or less.
- Cal-Nev-Ari RV Park about 10 miles south of town on US-95, 702-297-1115. $10 or less.
- TA Travel Center, 200 N McCarren Blvd, Sparks NV 89431 / 775-359-0550. $10 or less. I-80 Exit 19.
- Rest Area on US-6/95 about 10 miles northwest of town on north side of road. The dump station isn’t in plain view and can be tricky to find. Free.
- Cabela’s, 8650 Boomtown Rd, Verdi NV 89439 / 775-829-4100. Cost is unknown. I-80 Exit 4.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 157 Hwy 93 S, Wells NV 89835 / 775-752-9915. $10 or less. I-80 Exit 352.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 1880 W Winnemucca Blvd, Winnemucca NV 89445 / 775-623-0111. $10 or less. I-80 Exit 176.
- Public dump station about 1/2 mile south of Alt US-95 and NV Hwy 339, east side of highway. Free.
- Zephyr Cove Resort RV Park on US-50 about four miles north of Stateline. $10 or less.