- Love’s Travel Stop, 1539 Madison Ave, Aurora NE 68818 / 402-694-2802. $10 or less. I-80 Exit 332.
- Diamond T Truck & Auto Plaza on US-77. Cost is unknown.
- Tomahawk Park, Broken Bow NE 68822 / 308-870-1660. Located at end of B St, west of campground. Free.
- Rest Area on US-6/34, east side of town on north side of road. Free.
- City park west of town center on south side of NE 59 (Main St). Free.
- Public dump station located in David City Park just north of the municipal auditorium on Kansas St, east of SR-15. Cost is unknown.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 15010 S State Hwy 31, Gretna NE 68028 / 402-332-4483. $10 or less. I-80 Exit 432.
- Adams County Fairgrounds at 947 S Baltimore Ave, just north of US-6. Cost is unknown.
- City park campground about four blocks south of US-6/34 on East Ave, south side of tracks. Free.
- Public dump station at First St and Longbranch St, just north of city park. The city park also offers campsites with hookups. Free.
- Fairgrounds at southeast corner of 39th St and Avenue N. From I-80 Exit 272, go north to 39th St and turn east to Avenue N (4 miles from exit). Cost is unknown.
- Camp A Way, 200 Campers Cir, Lincoln NE 68521 / 402-476-2282. $10 or less. I-180 Exit 1.
- Wagontrain State Recreation Area, two miles east of Hickman (south of Lincoln). Free.
- Minatare Plaza on US-26. Cost is unknown.
- Scotts Bluff County Fairgrounds off US-26, near the west edge of Mitchell, 308-623-1828. Free.
- City park on the southeast side of town along US-275. Follow road around park. Dump is well marked on east side of race track. Camping is also available; sites have electricity and water. Free.
- Ta Ha Zouka City Park, 2201 S 13th St (US-81), south of town. Cost is unknown.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 3400 S Newberry Rd, North Platte NE 69101 / 308-532-4555. $10 or less. I-80 Exit 179.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 3211 S Newberry, North Platte NE 69101 / 308-534-4610. $10 or less. I-80 Exit 179.
- Oakland Park, 402-685-5822, southwest edge of town. Camping is also available; six sites with water and electricity. Donation requested.
- TA Travel Center, 103 Prospector Dr, Ogallala NE 69153 / 308-284-3667. $10 or less. I-80 Exit 126.
- Bussell Park campground at N 24th St and G St, northwest side of town. Cost is unknown.
- City park near the junction of US-36 and NE 46. Camping is also available. Free.
- Gas N Shop at US-2 and I St. Cost is unknown.
- Bel Air Motel & RV Park, 1158 US-Hwy 281, 308-754-4466. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station about four blocks north of Howard Ave, on west side of US-281. Watch for sign. Water also available. Free.
- Cabela’s, 115 Cabela Dr, Sidney NE 69160 / 308-254-7889. Cost is unknown. I-80 Exit 59.
- Public dump station by the high school on the east side. From center of town, follow W 8th St west and turn south just past the creek. Camping available in nearby Lincoln Park. Cost is unknown.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 188 N 30 Rd, Syracuse NE 68446 / 402-269-2194. $10 or less.
- Dump station is behind power plant at 609 Clay St, 5 blocks west of NE 50. Free.
- City park on “O” St east of US-75. Campsites with electric hookups also available. Free.
- A public dump station is located at the Roadside Inn on SR-2. Phone: 308-645-2284. Overnight RV parking is also available for a fee. $10 or less.
- Northeast end of town near the ball fields at 7th St and Green St. Cost is unknown.
- Henry Victor Park on NE 15, south end of town, west side of highway. Free.
- Neligh Park, four blocks west of US-275 and one block south of fairgrounds, 402-372-2466. Camping is also available. Free.
- Petro Stopping Center, 4700 S Lincoln Ave, York NE 68467 / 402-362-6331. $10 or less. I-80 Exit 353.
Boondock RVing: Camping Off the Beaten Path