Locate RV Dump Stations in America
- Thrifty Gas Station, east end of town. Gas station is next to Albertson grocery store. Dump is in back of station. Drinking water available on east side of building. Free.
- City of Baker RV Park on the western end of town, south side of US-12, just behind the Greenhouse floral shop. Located next to the city park. Free.
- Rest area on US-87 at mile marker 79. Free.
- Washboard Laundromat in strip mall on west side of MT 35 in center of town. Potable water. Not much room for large rigs. Cost is unknown.
- Mountain View Co-Op, 1000 Smelter Ave, Black Eagle MT 59414 / 406-453-2435. Free.
- Town Pump at Continental Dr and Ottawa St. Free.
- Rest area on north side of US-2 near town. Donation requested.
- One Stop Wash & Lube, 3 Dogwood St, 406-748-2365. Located across the parking lot from the Rosebud IGA. $10 or less.
- Mike’s Conoco at 1645 US-2 just west of Columbia Falls. Cost is unknown.
- Bruegger Bicentennial Park two blocks south of US-2 on 4th Ave E. Wash water available; separate drinking water spigot available. Park also has a campground with RV and tent sites. Donation requested.
- Public dump station in Riverside Park at US-93 and Riverside Ave, south end of town. Free.
- Sharbono Memorial Park, north end of town off SR-200. Free.
- Downstream Campground (Corps of Engineers) off US-2 via MT 117, 406-526-3224. Cost is unknown.
- Cenex service station on the southeast corner of US-87 and Smelter Ave. The dump is next to the propane tank. Free.
- Sinclair Station, 620 57th St, 406-727-5746. Dump is on the side of station, ask for key. Free.
- Black Rabbit RV Park, 2101 N 1st St, Hamilton MT 59840 / 406-363-3744. RV park is north of town off US-Hwy 93. Cost is unknown.
- Emporium Food & Fuel on US-2 at 14th Ave. Cost is unknown.
- Milk River Co-op on US-2 at Montana Ave. Cost is unknown.
- Fireman Park campground at 905 W 9th St (US-2). Cost is unknown.
- TJ’s Sinclair, 204 E Park St, 406-222-9720. Slightly tight fit behind gas station in adjacent alley. Cost is unknown.
- West Side Self Service on US-2. Cost is unknown.
- Eddie’s Corner at US-87 and US-191. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station on MT 5; east end of town just west of county fairgrounds entrance; washdown water provided but no drinking water. Free.
- Public dump station at Main St and Railroad Ave, one block north of only street light in town, east side of Main St. Free.
- Clearwater Junction Rest Area at the junction of MT 200 and MT 83. Washdown water furnished, but no drinking water. Cost is unknown.
- Lindy’s across from the Post Office on MT 83. $10 or less.
- Sinclair Station on Main St. $10 or less.
- Mike’s Conoco at 6585 US-93. Cost is unknown.