Locate RV Dump Stations in America
- Public dump station adjacent to West Side City Park on Harold T. White Dr. Cost is unknown.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 1545 Peace St, Canton MS 39046 / 601-859-9370. $10 or less. I-55 Exit 119.
- Bud’s Place at SR-25 and SR-35. Cost is unknown.
- Fairgrounds at 1150 Wildcat Dr, west of town off SR-322. Cost is unknown.
- Shell Food Mart at 626 US-98. Cost is unknown.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 730 Hwy 80 E, Flowood MS 39232 / 601-420-8324. $10 or less. I-20 Exit 47.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 9351 Canal Rd, Gulfport MS 39503 / 228-868-2711. $10 or less. I-10 Exit 31.
- Multipurpose center at 962 Sullivan Dr and US-49. Free.
- Petro Stopping Center, 970 I-20 W Frontage Rd, Jackson MS 39201 / 601-292-0940. $10 or less. I-20/I-55 Exit 45.
- Delma Furniss Welcome Center near the intersection of US-49 and US-61, 662-337-2305. Free.
- Little Black Creek Water Park campground, 7 miles north of town; west of US-11. Cost is unknown.
- Atwood Water Park, east of town on US-84, 601-587-2711. Cost is unknown.
- Woco at US-78 and MS 371. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station at visitor center on US-84, right before you cross the bridge into Louisiana. Cost is unknown.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 4740 Bethel Rd, Olive Branch MS 38654 / 662-895-1001. $10 or less.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 685 Highway 80 E, Pearl MS 39208 / 601-936-0190. $10 or less. I-20 Exit 47.
- Burnside County Park 5 miles north of town on SR-15. Cost is unknown.
- Archusa Water Park at 540 CR-110, east of US-45 via SR-511. Cost is unknown.
- Oktibbeha County Lake Campground about eight miles west of town via US-82 and County Lake Rd. Free.
- Welcome Center on westbound US-78 just after entering the state from Alabama, about 2 to 3 miles into Mississippi. Free.
- Flint Creek Water Park campground on MS 29, northeast of town. Cost is unknown.