- City park campground north of SR-210 on 4th Ave NW at Mississippi River. Park has 10 sites with electric hookups. $10 or less.
- City park along SR-34 on the west side of town. Open Memorial Day to Labor Day. Camping is also available. $10 or less.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 2751 E Main St, Albert Lea MN 56007 / 507-373-3200. $10 or less. I-35 Exit 11.
- Petro Stopping Center, 820 Happy Trails Ln, Albert Lea MN 56007 / 507-373-4200. $10 or less. I-35 Exit 11.
- Holiday Gas Station, 5310 State Highway 29, Alexandria MN 56308 / 320-763-2345. $10 or less. I-94 Exit 103.
- Lebanon Hills Regional Park, 12100 Johnny Cake Ridge Rd. Park is east of SR-77 via CR-38 (McAndrews) to Johnny Cake Ridge Rd, then north 1.5 miles. $10 or less.
- Public dump station across from the fire department on North Dr. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station just off SR-78, north of the business district where the highway skirts West Battle Lake. Free.
- Howard’s Conoco on Main St (SR-11). Cost is unknown.
- Outback Jax on Main St (SR-11). Cost is unknown.
- BP gas station on SR-371, just north of the road to Gull Lake Campground. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station on highway at south end of Belgrade, just behind the municipal swimming pool and park. City office is also located there. Very easy access. Cost is unknown.
- Simonson Market, 1820 Paul Bunyan Dr, 218-755-1580. Cost is unknown.
- StaMart Truck Plaza at US-2 and US-71. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station on SR-38 behind only tavern in town. Donation requested.
- Exxon Wash & Fill at SR-65 and 129th Ave. Dump is located on the back side of the building. Get access key from attendant. $10 or less.
- City-maintained dump station on US-169 between Coleraine and Bovey. $10 or less.
- Lum Park Campground east of town just off SR-210; 18-site campground. Cost is unknown.
- Pine Square Conoco Gas Station on east side of town about one mile south of SR-210 on SR-25. Propane, groceries, and food service also available. $10 or less.
- Spafford Park, Cloquet MN 55720 / 218-879-3347. Park is located off SR-33, north end of town. The campground is situated along the Saint Louis River on Dunlap Island. $10 or less.
- Highway 10 Mobil Car Care Center, 11580 Hanson Blvd NW, Coon Rapids MN 55433 / 763-757-6867. $10 or less.
- Ampride at 1020 Old Hwy 75. Cost is unknown.
- Crookston Civic Ice Arena, 220 E Robert St (US-2), two blocks from city campground. Cost is unknown.
- Moonlite Square Conoco; north of town at intersection of CR-66 and CR-16. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station on US-212 at the Dawson Wayside Rest Area one block south of US-212. Free.
- Deer River Cenex Convenience Store at US-2 and SR-6. Cost is unknown.
- Hansen’s Auto Service, 3802 Trinity Rd, Duluth MN 55811 / 218-723-8236. Closed Oct-May. $10 or less.
- Indian Point Campground, 7000 Pulaski St, Duluth MN 55807 / 855-777-0652 or 218-628-4977. $10 or less.
- Fury’s Island County Park on East Graham Lake, 4 miles south of town. Cost is unknown.
- Maka-Oicu County Park on West Graham Lake south of town. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station at chamber of commerce, junction of SR-169 and SR-1 east end of town. $10 or less.
- Dakota County Fairgrounds at southwest corner of SR-3 (Chippendale Ave) and SR-50 (Ash St). Cost is unknown.
- Sun Mart Express, 1205 W Lincoln Ave, Fergus Falls MN 56537 / 218-739-5272. Dump closed in winter. $10 or less.
- Public dump station behind the gas station on US-10 (left hand corner of traffic light traveling east). Free.
- Grand Marais Recreation Area (municipal park), 800-998-0959. Park is located off SR-61 and 8th Ave W. Cost is unknown.
- BP gas station at the corner of US-2 and SR-38. $10 or less.
- City dump station on River Rd about one mile east of town. Cost is unknown.
- Public Works Dept., 1225 Progress Dr, Hastings MN 55033 / 651-480-6185. Cost is unknown.
- Sunny’s gas station and convenience store at crossroads of US-169 and SR-200. Free.
- BP Service Station, 405 S Hwy 61, Hinckley MN 55037 / 320-384-6193. $10 or less.
- Masonic/West River Campground, Hutchinson MN 55350. Free.
- Loon Lake area county parks, 11 miles southwest of town, west of US-71 via CR-4. Cost is unknown.
- Kandiyohi County Park #3 on Diamond Lake, 6920 CR 4 NE, 9 miles northeast of town via US-12 and CR-4. Cost is unknown.
- Hole in the Mountain County Park, west of town off US-Hwy 14. $10 or less.
- Kandiyohi County Park #1 on Kandiyohi Lake, 14391 45th St SE (CR 81), 3 miles east of US-71 via 150th Ave SE (CR-82). Cost is unknown.
- Kandiyohi County Park #2 on Kandiyohi Lake, 9122 123rd Ave SE, 5 miles north of town via CR-8. Cost is unknown.
- Lakeville Water Treatment Facility, 18400 Ipava Ave, Lakeville MN 55044 / 952-985-2700. Free.
- Carlson’s BP, 13261 St Croix Ave, Lindstrom MN 55045 / 651-257-2476. $10 or less.
- Holiday Stationstore, 1704 1st Ave NE, Little Falls MN 56345 / 320-632-2406. $10 or less.
- Zarns Oil Company at US-10 and Haven Rd (CR-76). Cost is unknown.
- Camp S’more Campground, 24797 US-71, Long Prairie MN 56347 / 320-732-2517. $10 or less.
- Cascade River State Park, 3481 W Hwy 61, 218-387-3053. $10 or less.
- Gag’s Camper Way, 507-345-5858. Dealer is two miles south of Mankato on US-169 and SR-60. $10 or less.
- Public dump station on North River Dr. From US-169, turn east on Webster Ave and then immediately turn right onto N River Dr. Road ends at dump station. Closed Labor Day to Memorial Day. Free.
- Ampride at US-59 and SR-23. Cost is unknown.
- Sauk River Park, 206 N 5th Ave NE, Melrose MN 56352 / 320-256-4278. Donation requested.
- County fair grounds about two blocks north of SR-65 and S Union St intersection on south end of town. Free.
- Holiday Station at CR-10 and Silver Lake Road. Site is 2 miles west of I-35W Exit 28b. CR-10 is not the same as US-10, which is nearby. $10 or less. I-35W Exit 28B.
- City park on SR-65, north end of town. $10 or less.
- Kandiyohi County Park #7 on Games Lake, 20944 CR-5 NW, 9 miles west of town via SR-9 and CR-5. Cost is unknown.
New York Mills
- Cenex Station (Coop Services Inc) at US-10 and CR-67, 218-385-4620. Free.
- Big Steer Travel Center, 8051 Bagley Ave, Northfield MN 55057 / 507-645-6082. Cost is unknown. I-35 Exit 69.
- Public dump station next to visitor center by the water tower. Free.
- Public dump station at visitor center on US-53. Fresh water available. Get key and pay in visitor center during operating hours. $10 or less.
- Public dump station located on the east side of city wastewater pumping station about 2 blocks west of SR-7 on Jackson Ave. Free.
- Cabela’s, 3900 Cabela Dr, Owatonna MN 55060 / 507-451-4545. $10 or less. I-35 Exit 45.
- Kwik Trip, 2270 NW 46th St, Owatonna MN 55060 / 507-446-8176. Free. I-35 Exit 45.
- Noble RV Inc, 3627 N County Road 45, Owatonna MN 55060 / 507-444-0004. Cost is unknown. I-35 Exit 45.
- Sherin Memorial Park, East Mill St & 2 1/2 St SE, Pelican Rapids MN 56572 / 218-863-7076. $20 or less.
- A-Pine Express on SR-371 at CR-16, two miles north of town. $10 or less.
- Perham Oasis at US-10 and MN 78. Cost is unknown.
- Watertower Park on 2nd St NE one block west of US-75; water available. Free.
- Conoco service station at US-169 and LaGrande Ave. Dump is behind the car wash. $10 or less.
- Dakota Meadows RV Park & Campground (800-653-2267) next to Mystic Lake Casino. Cost is unknown.
- Holiday Stationstore, 9314 W Skyline Pkwy, Proctor MN 55810 / 218-628-8000. Free. I-35 Exit 249.
- Cenex Station (Greenway Coop), 1740 3rd Ave SE, 507-288-1245. Get the key at the gas station. Drive up along the warehouse, dump is on the north side. Water available. Free.
- Wastewater treatment plant on 37th St (CR-22) between US-52 and US-63, north end of town; large concrete turnaround; unmanned and open 24/7. $10 or less.
- Cabela’s, 20200 Rogers Dr, Rogers MN 55374 / 763-493-8600. Cost is unknown. I-94 Exit 207.
- Public dump station at city garage one block east of MN 3 on 145th St and then north on Brazil Rd. Free.
- City park on US-71. $10 or less.
- City waste disposal station off SR-61. Turn west off SR-61 at lights and follow signs for overlook. Dump station open all year, though snow may be a problem. Fresh and rinse water shut off after the first freeze. Free.
- Public dump station east of town on north side of SR-16. It is located just off the road on a gravel pad. The actual dump location is not well marked, there is a five-foot tall pole on either side of the site. No water. It is near the city’s wastewater treatment plant. Free.
- One Stop Travel Plaza at US-2 and SR-65. Cost is unknown.
Thief River Falls
- Dump is on Oakland Park Rd adjacent to Pioneer Village. Cost is unknown.
- The Big Dog Car Pet Wash, 401 7th Ave, 218-834-0701, across from the Holiday gas station. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station on the east side of fire department building at Tyler St and Lincoln St. Cost is unknown.
- City park off SR-371 in downtown Walker, north side of highway; water available. Free.
- Shell Station, 4820 Hwy 71 NE, Willmar MN 56201 / 320-214-0499. Cost is unknown.
- Island Park south end of town just west of US-71. Camping available (10 sites with electricity). Free.
- Prairie Island Campground, 1120 Prairie Island Rd, Winona MN 55987 / 507-452-4501. Open April to October. $10 or less.
- Olson Park campground, 951 Crailsheim Rd; two miles from I-90 Exit 42 via SR-266 and CR-35. Cost is unknown. I-90 Exit 42.
- Wyoming Shell, 26720 Kettle River Blvd N, Wyoming MN 55092 / 651-462-5058. $10 or less. I-35 Exit 135.
Boondock RVing: Camping Off the Beaten Path