- County Fairgrounds, 625 S 11th Ave, Alpena MI 49707 / 989-356-1847. Dump station is located next to the fairground office. $10 or less.
- Public dump station at the fairgrounds east of town about two blocks north of SR-25. Use last gate. Turn around after dumping as it may be difficult to get out of fairgrounds. $10 or less.
- General RV, 12410 Dixie Hwy, Birch Run MI 48415 / 989-624-7000. $10 or less. I-75 Exit 136.
- City park behind Settlers Food Store at SR-28 and US-45. Campsites with water and electric hookups also available. $10 or less.
- Bud’s Trailer Center, 6149 Lapeer Rd, Burton MI 48509 / 810-742-0016. $10 or less.
- Public water works, 989-584-6090. Located north of MI 57 off N Division St, south of the railroad tracks and to the west about 1/4 mile. Potable water available. Free.
- J.W. Wells State Park along MI 35. $10 or less.
- City park about one mile south of US-10 on west side of Business US-27. $10 or less.
- Oak Shores Campground, 86882 County Road 215, Decatur MI 49045 / 269-423-7370. $20 or less.
- Detroit wastewater treatment plant, 9300 W Jefferson. Free.
- Cabela’s, 110 Cabela Blvd E, Dundee MI 48131 / 734-529-4700. Cost is unknown.
- East Jordan Tourist Park Campground & Beach, 218 N Lake St, East Jordan MI 49727 / 231-536-2561. $10 or less.
- Gladwin City Park, 1000 W Cedar Ave, Gladwin MI 48624 / 989-426-8126. $10 or less.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 7800 W Grand River Ave, Grand Ledge MI 48837 / 517-627-7504. $10 or less. I-96 Exit 90.
- North Park campground at 836 N Lakeshore Rd, off MI 25 north of town. Cost is unknown.
- West Houghton Lake Campground, 9371 W Houghton Lake Dr, 989-422-5130. On Old US-27, north of MI 55 about 1/4 mile. $10 or less.
- Public dump station at the city’s maintenance garage. From US-131, go east on SR-82 about two miles to traffic light. Continue east another block; go south to garage on west side of street; may have to go around block to position RV for dumping. Donation requested.
- Fairgrounds at 5235 Park Ave; open daylight hours during the week. $10 or less.
- Fairgrounds west of MI 66 just north of Grand River. From I-96 Exit 67, go north on MI 66 about 7 miles. Use north entrance to fairgrounds, dump station is on north side. Free.
- Tourist Park on US-2, west end of town. The dump site is located just off the highway as you pull into the park on the left side of the road. Cost is unknown.
- Wastewater treatment plant, 2995 Lansing Ave, 517-788-4075. The plant is open weekdays between 8am and 4pm; no appointment necessary. Free.
- Kalamazoo County Expo Center, 2900 Lake St, Kalamazoo MI 49048 / 269-383-8778. Free.
- Bear’s Lair Mini Mart, 10755 M-72, Kalkaska MI 49646 / 231-258-8809. Located just west of Bear Lake on SR-72. $10 or less.
- Wastewater treatment plant at 300 Bowes Rd, south of SR-21 off Broadway St. Cost is unknown.
- Lake Billings Campground, 231-824-3572. From US-131 and Main St, go east two blocks on E Main St and then north on Park St. Open mid-April to mid-October. $10 or less.
- Tourist Park 1/2 mile north of Wright St on Sugar Loaf Ave. 100 RV sites with hookups also available. 906-228-0465. $10 or less.
- Calhoun County Fairgrounds (269-781-8161) at Fair St and S Marshall Ave. Camping is also available. $10 or less.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 18720 Partello Rd, Marshall MI 49068 / 269-781-9203. $10 or less. I-94 Exit 112.
- City park on Menominee River off US-41. Entrance road is between Angeli’s Grocery Store and K-Mart. $10 or less.
- Midland County Fairgrounds, 1 mile north of US-10 at Eastman Road Exit. $10 or less.
- Wastewater treatment plant at 1301 N Franklin St, west of MI 20 and Mission St. Free.
- Fishermans Landing campground on Ottawa St west of US-31-BUS. $10 or less.
- Ontonagon Township Park on Lakeshore Dr, 906-884-2930. $10 or less.
- Monroe County KOA, 15600 Tunnicliffe Rd, 734-856-4972. From US-23 take exit 9 (Summerfield Rd) southeast to Tunnicliffe Rd. $10 or less.
- Port Huron Township RV Park, 2301 Water St, Port Huron MI 48060 / 810-982-6765. $10 or less. I-69/I-94 Exit 274 or I-69/I-94 Exit 274B.
- Brookside Storage, 15980 32 Mile Rd, Ray MI 48096 / 586-752-8965. Open Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm; Sat, 8am to Noon. Rinse water available. $20 or less.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 3475 E Washington, Saginaw MI 48601 / 989-752-6350. $10 or less. I-75 Exit 151.
- TA Travel Center, 6364 Dixie Hwy, Saginaw MI 48722 / 989-777-7650. $10 or less. I-75 Exit 144.
- Public dump station in front of the city garage on SR-46 at the east end of town, next to auto parts store. Free.
Sault Ste Marie
- Kewadin Casino, 2186 Shunk Rd, Sault Ste Marie MI 49783 / 906-632-0530. $10 or less.
- Public dump station maintained by the city about 3 blocks west of US-127. Free.
- Sturgis Municipal Airport, northwest of town. Located on entrance road to hangers, look for sign. Free.
- Tawas RV Park, 1453 Townline Rd, Tawas City MI 48763 / 989-362-0005. Located 2 miles west of US-23 on Townline Rd, southern end of town. $10 or less.
- Marathon Gas Station at intersection of Van Horn Rd and W Jefferson Ave, just east of Chrysler engine plant. $10 or less.
- Cadillac Woods Campground, 23163 MI Hwy 115, 231-825-2012. Open May thru Oct. RV size limited to 35′ (30′ for travel trailers). $10 or less.
- Coolwater Campground, 9424 W 48 1/2 Rd (Hoxeyville Rd), 231-862-3481. Campground is two miles south of SR-55 and 1.5 miles east of SR-37. $10 or less.
- Dutch Treat Campground, 10300 Gordon St, Zeeland MI 49464 / 616-772-4303. $10 or less.