- Augusta Sanitary District wastewater treatment plant on Jackson Ave. Located just south of the Capital Building on the east side of State St. Access is via a narrow but short road towards Kennebec River. Once through the gate, turn right and then back up to the opposite direction. Free.
- Dysart’s Truck Stop, 530 Coldbrook Rd, Bangor ME 04401 / 207-848-3830. $10 or less. I-95 Exit 180.
- Brewer Car Wash & Gas Station, 521 Wilson St (US-1A), 207-989-5411. $10 or less.
- Brunswick Sewer District, 10 Pine Tree Rd, Brunswick ME 04011 / 207-729-0148. No water. Open Mon-Thu; 7am-4pm. From US-1 take the Cooks Corner exit and turn right (west) at traffic light intersection. Go past Brunswick Landing (formerly Brunswick Naval Air Station) and turn right to Jordan Ave to Pine Tree Rd. Follow blue Brunswick Sewer District signs. $20 or less.
- Red Barn Campground, 602 Main Rd, Holden ME 04429 / 207-843-6011. $20 or less.
- Lake Saint George State Park campground on ME Hwy 3 between Augusta and Belfast, 207-589-4255. $10 or less.
- Wastewater treatment plant. Free.
- Chamber of Commerce Information Center at 1029 Central St. Free.
- Valero Gas Station, 81 Elm St, Newport ME 04953. $10 or less.
- Neil E. Michaud Campground, 164 Houlton Rd, 207-769-1951. $20 or less.
- Wastewater treatment plant. From US-1 northbound in downtown Rockland (Main St), turn right at light on Tillson Ave and left at wastewater treatment plant. Dump site is a manhole cover with hole just past first gate on left (sign on fence). Open 8am-4pm weekdays; go to office to pay fee. No water available. $20 or less.
- Megunticook Campground By The Sea, 620 Commercial St, Rockport ME 04856 / 207-594-2428 or 800-884-2428. $10 or less.
- Cabela’s, 100 Cabela’s Blvd, Scarborough ME 04074 / 207-883-7400. Cost is unknown. I-95 Exit 42.
- Kennebec Sanitary Treatment District, 401 Water St, Waterville ME 04901 / 207-873-0611. Go straight in through gate, there is a bayonet hose next to commercial ramp on your left. No water available. Open Mon-Fri, 7am-3:30pm. $10 or less.
Best RV Tips from RVTipOfTheDay.com
Boondock RVing: Camping Off the Beaten Path