- Polk Salad Park near the intersection of E Alexander Ave and E Daugherty Ave. No water. Free.
- Public dump station in P.W. West Park. Dump station is in the southwest corner of the park. From US-171, proceed west on High School Dr. Go about 1/4 mile and turn right into a paved parking lot between a youth center building and a baseball complex. Free .
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 9210 Greenwood Rd, Greenwood LA 71033 / 318-938-7744. $10 or less. I-20 Exit 3.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 9600 Hwy 80 W, Greenwood LA 71033 / 318-938-8986. $10 or less. I-20 Exit 3.
- TA Travel Center, 8560 Greenwood Rd, Greenwood LA 71033 / 318-938-5411. $10 or less. I-20 Exit 5.
- Dixie RV SuperStore, 10241 Destination Dr, Hammond LA 70403 / 866-591-2024. Cost is unknown. I-12 Exit 35.
- Wooly’s One Stop at 1799 S Hudson Ave (US-167). Cost is unknown.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 1118 Lowe – Grout Rd, Lake Charles LA 70647 / 337-582-4528. $10 or less. I-10 Exit 43.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 13510 Industrial Drive, Minden LA 71055 / 318-371-3790. $10 or less. I-20 Exit 49.
- Earl G Williamson Park along LA 1 south of town on Caddo Lake. Camping also available. $10 or less.
- South City Park, 1524 S Market St, Opelousas LA 70571 / 337-948-2560. Cost is unknown.
- City Park off US-90. Campsites with full hookups also available. Cost is unknown.
- Paradise Grocery on US-165. Cost is unknown.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 751 Lobdell Hwy S, Port Allen LA 70767 / 225-389-9111. $10 or less. I-10 Exit 151.
- Green Acres Campground, 11907 LA Hwy 965, 225-635-4903. $10 or less.
- Saint Rose Travel Center at 10405 US-61. Cost is unknown.
- Frank Anthony City Park at 301 Church St, RV sites with full hookups. Cost is unknown.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 227 Hwy 65 S, Tallulah LA 71282 / 318- 574-6413. $10 or less. I-20 Exit 171.
- K Cafe at 4291 US-84. Cost is unknown.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 2024A West St, Vinton LA 70668 / 337-589-9858. $10 or less. I-10 Exit 7.
- Pilot Travel Center, 300 Well Rd, West Monroe LA 71292 / 318-329-3590. $10 or less. I-20 Exit 112.
- Public dump station in the city park across from the Best Western, south end of town on SR-15/US-425. Free.