- Coastal Q-Mart at 519 N LL&G Ave (KS Hwy 2). Cost is unknown.
- Newman Park at 1801 S Summit. Also has 8 RV spaces with electric hookups, picnic shelter, water, grills, and fishing area. Cost is unknown.
- Santa Fe Lake Park, 11367 SW Shore Dr, Augusta KS 67010 / 316-775-9926. From town, follow US-54/US-400 west to Santa Fe Lake Dr; north 1.6 miles to SW Shore Dr; follow to park. $10 or less.
- City park one mile west of Alt US-69 and US-166. Cost is unknown.
- Rest area on north side of US-400 just east of Beaumont, Kansas. Free.
- City park on KS 14, south end of town. Camping is also available with some electric hookups. Donation requested.
- Riverside Park on US-77, camping is also available. Cost is unknown.
- Drake Park, about 5 blocks east of US-75 on Cross St, north end of town. Also has campsites with hookups. Free.
- Kelley Park, one block east of US-75, southern end of town. Also has campsites with hookups. Free.
- Santa Fe City Park south end of town near Nu-Wa RV plant, 35th St Pkwy and S Santa Fe St. Free camping for 48-hour period. Free.
- Dump is near city park, behind fire station on US-166. Campground with electric hookups available in city park. Free.
- Walter Johnson Park on the east side of town near junction of highways US-169 and US-160. Also has campsites with electric hookups. There is also a water hose for flushing black tank. No potable water. Free.
- Petro Stopping Center, 700 W Horton, Colby KS 67701 / 785-460-0044. $10 or less. I-70 Exit 53.
- Public dump station across from Wal-Mart on US-81. There is a small city-owned campground with a dump station. Very nice little community campground. Dump station is by the National Guard Armory. Donation requested.
- Swope Park/Chase County Fairgrounds across from Casey’s General store at Walnut St and Union St (east side of KS Hwy 177). Three RV sites with electric hookups. Free.
- Country Corner West at US-50 and Main St. Cost is unknown.
- Derby water treatment plant, 1501 S Hwy 15, about one mile south of town on west side of highway. Open Mon-Fri 7am to 4pm, 316-788-1151. Free.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 4215 W Hwy 50, Emporia KS 66801 / 620-343-2717. $10 or less. I-35 Exit 127.
- Olathe Ford RV Center, 19310 S Gardner Rd, Gardner KS 66030 / 913-856-8145. $20 or less. I-35 Exit 207.
- North Lake Park, north end of town at US-59 and Park St. Free.
- The Big Well tourist attraction at Sycamore St and Wisconsin Ave. $10 or less.
- Public RV dump station at 901 W Main St (US-24). Cost is unknown.
- Memorial Park at D St and Ash St. From US-56, go south on Ash St for one mile to D St and go west one block. Dump station is located at the northeast corner of the restroom building. Park also has four campsites with water and electricity. Cost is unknown .
- Public dump station on the north side of US-73, east edge of town. Site is marked but not too well, so be attentive. Free.
- Lake La Cygne (Linn County Park), 23095 Valley Rd, 913-757-6633. Park is located east of US-69 at SR-152 exit. Cost is unknown.
- Arkalon Park, ten miles east of town on US-54; camping available. Cost is unknown.
- City wastewater treatment plant on US-83 bypass. Free.
- Public dump station is about one mile south of town on the west side of SR-14. Free.
- City Park on S 10th St (US-77) at the southern end of town. Cost is unknown.
- A public dump station is located on the 4H fair grounds, 1/2 block south of First St between Hickory and Mulberry streets. Open early April to late September. Free.
- City park on US-54 east of town; fresh water; free overnight parking. Free.
- Sunflower Plaza at US-54 and Main St. Cost is unknown.
- Michigan Valley Park (Corp of Engineers) at Pomona Lake on north end of dam about 18 miles west of town. Cost is unknown.
- Marvel Park at 10th St and Main St (US-400), 620-421-7000. The dump is close to the maintenance building, which houses the restrooms. Campsites with electric and water available. Free.
- Stockyard Travel Plaza, 2431 N 16th, Parsons KS 67357 / 620-421-8900. Located just south of the US-400 and US-59 junction, east side of US-59. Free.
- Rock Creek Campground (Corps of Engineers) on west side of Perry Lake. Fresh water and flush water also available. Free.
- Slough Creek Campground (Corps of Engineers) on east side of Perry Lake. Fresh water and flush water also available. Free.
- Lincoln Park on US-69 Bypass at 20th St. Park also has campsites with electric and water. Cost is unknown.
- City RV park along US-183 north of town. Campsites with electric, water, and sewage hookups available. Cost is unknown.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 2250 N Ohio St, Salina KS 67401 / 785-825-5300. $10 or less. I-70 Exit 253.
- Thomas Park, 1601 N 9th St, Salina KS 67401. 785-309-5765. Cost is unknown. I-70 Exit 252.
- Plaza Go at US-50 and S Main St (KS 96). Cost is unknown.
- Rooks County fairgrounds. Cost is unknown.
- Stockade Travel Plaza on US-83. Cost is unknown.
- Kansas Expocentre Fairgrounds on Topeka Blvd between 17th and 21st streets. Can be reached from I-70 Exit 361A and traveling south or from I-470 Exit 6 and traveling north. $10 or less.
- Shawnee Lake Park at campground on east side of lake between SE 29th St and SE 37th St via SE Croco Rd. Phone: 785-267-1156. Cost is unknown.
- Ampride at KS 96 and KS 27. Cost is unknown.
- Behind City Shop on W McDowell Ave at S Main St. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station in city park campground. Free.
- Fairgrounds at 1105 W 9th Ave (US-160), open year-round. Cost is unknown.
- Winfield City Lake (Timber Creek Lake) at 103 S City Lake Rd, 9 miles north on US-77 and 6 miles east on CR 8. Cost is unknown.
Boondock RVing: Camping Off the Beaten Path