- Dallas County Fairgrounds on US-169, north end of town. Dump is located in campground at rear of fairgrounds. Cost is unknown.
- Aurora Gas & Goods at CR W45 and CR C57. Cost is unknown.
- Fogdall RV, 7805 Ace Pl, 800-747-0747. Use Exit 225 on US-20. Site is on separate service island before entering main parking area. Free.
- Center Point Travel Plaza, 696 Grain Ln, Center Point IA 52213 / 319-849-2700. Free. I-380 Exit 35.
- Dump site at the Clarinda Airport near S 8th St and La Perla Dr. Cost is unknown.
- Riverview Park east of US-67 via 6th Ave S to 19th Ave N at river. Free.
- City park on North St, west side of town. Dump is along south side of parking area near restroom, south of swimming pool. No water. Free.
- County park on Lake Icaria 3 miles north of town on IA 148. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station at southeast corner of N Lincoln St and W English St; .5 mile north of SR-2 via N Lincoln St or .4 mile west of SR-14 via W English St. Free.
- McKinley Park campground on Lakeshore Dr. Cost is unknown.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 8200 Northwest Blvd, Davenport IA 52806 / 563-386-7710. $10 or less. I-80 Exit 292.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 8255 Northwest Blvd, Davenport IA 52806 / 563-386-3466. $10 or less. I-80 Exit 292.
- Pulpit Rock Campground, Decorah IA 52101 / 563-382-9551. Two public dump stations located within city park. Park is southwest of town off US-52 at Pulpit Rock Rd. Cost is unknown.
- Massey Marina Park, 9400 Massey Ln, 5 miles south of town. $10 or less.
- Miller-Riverview Park, 2400 Riverview Park Rd, 563-589-4238. Park is located just off US-61/151. $10 or less.
- Mud Lake Park, 22312 Golf Lake Rd, Dubuqu IA 52001 / 563-552-2746. Park is 6 miles north of town. $10 or less.
- Swiss Valley Park, 13768 Swiss Valley Rd, 10 miles southwest of town. $10 or less.
- Amoco One Stop at 630 16th Ave SE, near the intersection of US-20 and IA 136. Cost is unknown.
- New Wine Park, 16001 New Wine Park Ln, 5 miles north of town. $10 or less.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 445 Evansdale Dr, Evansdale IA 50707 / 319-291-7714. $10 or less. I-380 Exit 68.
- Pammel Park one block east of US-69 and “J” St, 641-585-4860, 8 dump stations. Free.
- Kennedy Memorial County Park at 1415 Nelson Ave, north of town. Cost is unknown.
- Webster County Fairgrounds, 22770 Old Hwy 169. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station in front of city garage on the west end of town, north side of US-18. Free.
- Botna Bend Park, 42926 Mahogany Rd, Hancock IA 51536 / 712-741-5465. County park located 8 miles south of I-80 Exit 40. Cost is unknown.
- City park on 13th St one block east of IA 10 (Avenue E). Fresh potable water available. Free.
- Oak Grove County Park about 6 miles north of town via CR K-18 (Cherry Ave). Camping and fresh water also available. Free.
- Hitchcock Nature Center, 27792 Ski Hill Loop, Honey Creek IA 51542 / 712-545-3283. County park is located four miles east of I-29 Exit 66. Cost is unknown.
- Victory Park on Mississippi Dr at Main St. Not well marked. Free.
- Lime Springs Travel Plaza at US-63 and IA 157. Cost is unknown.
- Horseshoe Pond on S Main St about one mile off US-61. Free.
- Squaw Creek Park at SR-100 and US-151. Enter the park then make first right and another right; follow signs about 1/4 mile into park. $10 or less.
- Riverview City Park at SR-14 and Woodland St, north end of town; camping available. Free.
- Water pollution control plant, 1202 Musser St, 563-263-2752. Located west of US-Hwy 61 on Musser St. Free.
- Arrowhead Park, 29357 310th St, Neola IA 51559 / 712-485-2295. Cost is unknown. I-80 Exit 23.
- Rest area on SR-26, north edge of town on Minnesota border. Free.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 4400 S 22nd Ave E, Newton IA 50208 / 641-791-2410. $10 or less. I-80 Exit 168.
- Veteran’s Memorial Park campground on Iowa Ave SW. Cost is unknown.
- Pattee City Park on W 3rd St. Cost is unknown.
- Legion Park south of US-34 off SR-48 and Alix St. Cost is unknown.
- Miller Park, south of US-18 at Redwood Ave on western end of town. Also has a golf course and campground. Cost is unknown.
- Finley’s Landing, 24500 Finley’s Landing Rd. $10 or less.
- Osceola County Fairgrounds on 9th St between 1st Ave W and 2nd Ave W. Cost is unknown.
- Sam Robinson Memorial Park at 700 11th Ave. Cost is unknown.
- Co-op Gas & Oil at 153 N Main Ave (US-75). Cost is unknown.
- Leach Park campground at 305 4th St SE. $10 or less.
- Vick’s Corner at IA 9 and IA 86 west of Spirit Lake. Cost is unknown.
- Stratford City Park two blocks north and two blocks west of Hwy 75. 31-site campground with electric hookups also available. Dump station is at southwest corner of park. Free.
- Municipal dump station located on the west side of the public works building at corner of South St and Lynn St, one block west of IA 38. Rinse water available April thru October. Free.
- Grotto of the Redemption campground on 1st Ave NW off IA 15. Cost is unknown.
- Fairgrounds on Summit St, southwest of town. Cost is unknown.
- Winterset City Park campground near 10th St and Court St. Cost is unknown.
- City park near 6th and Park St, west of US-30, small station — older, on south side of park, narrow residential streets. Free.