- Selcho Oil Company at Madison St and Oregon Trail Rd. Cost is unknown.
- Tourist Information Center on US-20 north of town. $10 or less.
- Upper Landing Wayside, 1 mile east of town on Saint Joe River Rd. Cost is unknown.
- An RV dump station is located next to the fire station at 209 W Idaho St. Cost is unknown.
- Boise Stage Stop, 23801 Orchard Access Rd, Boise ID 83716 / 208-343-1367. Free. I-84 Exit 71.
- Jolley’s Service on W State St at N 35th St. Cost is unknown.
- On The River RV Park on N Glenwood St (ID 44). Cost is unknown.
- Stinker Station at corner of Chinden Blvd (US-20/26) and Glenwood St across from the fairgrounds. $10 or less.
- Boundary County Fairgrounds off US-2/95. Cost is unknown.
- South Hill Chevron on US-2/95. Cost is unknown.
- Buhl Chamber of Commerce, 716 Hwy 30, Buhl ID 83316 / 208-543-6682. Cost is unknown.
- Oasis Stop N Go, 102 Clear Lakes Rd, Buhl ID 83316 / 208-543-4724. Cost is unknown.
- Cassia County Fairgrounds, east of town. Free.
- City Disposal Station at I-84 Business Loop and ID 19 (Simplot Blvd). Free.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 3512 Franklin Rd, Caldwell ID 83605 / 208-453-9225. $10 or less. I-84 Exit 29.
- County Fairgrounds on US-95. Cost is unknown.
- Idaho Power campgrounds along ID 71 about 30 miles north of Cambridge. Cost is unknown.
- Sinclair station (Castle’s Corner), 19601 Queens Crown Rd; dump is in back of station; water available. Free.
- Harpo’s gas station on the west side of ID 55, south end of town. The dump is located behind the gas station. Open year-round (water off in winter). Free.
- Land of the Yankee Fork Interpretive Center at the intersection of US-93 and SR-75. The dump station is along the more northern edge of the parking lot, which is large enough for big rigs. Free.
- County Fairgrounds on Dalton Ave north of town off US-95. Cost is unknown.
- Elsie’s Chevron on SR-33. Cost is unknown.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 3353 Federal Way, East Boise ID 83705 / 208-385-9745. $10 or less. I-84 Exit 54.
- Red River Ranger Station about 1/4 mile south of the old Red River Ranger Station half-way between Elk City and Dixie. Free.
- Cenex Station on N Washington (daytime only). Cost is unknown.
- County Fairgrounds at SR-16 and S Johns Ave. Cost is unknown.
- City Park at city center. Cost is unknown.
- Twin Falls County Fairgrounds. Cost is unknown.
- City RV rest area 1/2 mile south of town on US-91. Cost is unknown.
- City Park at city center. Cost is unknown.
- RV dump station maintained by the city is on 2nd Ave, 1/2 block west of Main St. Cost is unknown.
- Grace City Park on ID 34. Cost is unknown.
- Bear Den RV Resort at Mile Marker 239 on US-95 at Fish Hatchery Rd. $10 or less.
- Mountain Top Quick Lube & Gas at 507 W Main St. Cost is unknown.
- Rae Brothers Sporting Goods at 247 E Main St. Cost is unknown.
- City Park at ID 75 and 4th Ave. Open mid-April to mid-October. Cost is unknown.
- Hazelton City Park on SR-25 at S Howard St. Cost is unknown.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 260 Centennial Dr, Heyburn ID 83336 / 208-434-8777. $10 or less. I-84 Exit 211.
- City park on US-95 by the Snake River on the east side of town. Cost is unknown.
- Chevron station on the north side of town at the intersection of SR-55 and SR-52. Dump is near the propane tanks. $10 or less.
- Community Center in town off Montgomery St. Cost is unknown.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 6737 South 45th West, Idaho Falls ID 83402 / 208-529-1904. $10 or less. I-15 Exit 113.
- Public dump station on US-20 south of town in a rest area. There is parking, picnic tables, restrooms, and a dump station with non-potable water. Free.
- Jerome County Fairgrounds on W 4th Ave. Cost is unknown.
- BJ’s Auto Repair just off US-12 in town. $10 or less.
- Kamiah Shell on US-12 at the east end of town. Cost is unknown.
- The Station on US-12 at the west end of town. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station on SR-3 at the east edge of town near the school at the bottom of Kendrick Grade; open seasonally. Free.
- Public dump station on FSR-146, 8.6 miles north of Ketchum. From SR-75, turn east to the Sawtooth NRA Visitor Center. Go past the visitor center, into a large meadow. Dump station is in the meadow. Donation requested.
- Shoshone Base Camp on Coeur d’Alene River Rd about 28 miles north of Kingston I-90 Exit 43. Cost is unknown.
- Rest Area on US-12; water is also available. Free.
- County Fairgrounds at 13th St and Airway Ave. Cost is unknown.
- Dales Boat, Camper and Auto Sales at 615 Thain Rd. Cost is unknown.
- Jim Eddy’s Auto Clinic at 102 Thain Rd. Cost is unknown.
- North Lewiston Dynamart on 6th Ave near junction of US-12 and ID 128. Cost is unknown.
- On US-20 at Macks Inn there is a county sewer building with an RV dump station. It is between mile marker 193 and 194. Free.
- Ponderosa State Park, 208-634-2164. The state park is about two miles northeast of town. When entering McCall, turn east on Park St and continue as Park St becomes Thompson. Turn north on Davis Ave and follow signs to park. Dump is located across road from visitor center. $10 or less.
- Water Treatment Plant at W Ustick Rd and N Ten Mile Rd. Open sunup to sundown. Free.
- Montour Campground (Bureau of Reclamation public campground) 2 miles south of Highway 52 on Montour Rd. Potable water available. $10 or less.
- City Park at junction of US-30 and US-89. Cost is unknown.
- Latah County Fairgrounds north of Moscow Mall on White Ave. Cost is unknown.
- Moscow U-Haul at 2320 W Pullman Rd (ID 8). Cost is unknown.
- Redinger Heating & RV at 719 N Main St (US-95). Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station on E 12th St S. Take I-84 BUS-to E 12th St, turn north. The dump is down a block on your left. Potable water is also available. Free.
- Wastewater Treatment Plant at 340 W Railroad St. Free.
- Lowell’s Mini Market on US-30. Cost is unknown.
- City RV park at rodeo grounds south of town. Cost is unknown.
- Dent Acres Campground (Corps of Engineers), 208-476-1261. Campground is 20 miles north of Orofino on Orofino-Elk River Road via Wells Bench. Open May-Nov. Free.
- Dump station is 1/2 mile west of the Orofino bridge on US-12 next to the Armory building. The dump is maintained by the local Good Sam Club. Donation requested.
- Paris City Park on US-89 at city center. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station northeast of town. From town center go east .6 mile on SR-25 (look for RV dump station sign on north side of highway), go north .2 mile then west .1 mile on Idaho St. Potable water available. Cost is unknown.
- Poole’s General Store at 1537 1st Ave S, just west of US-95. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station at 7th Ave N and US-95. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station northern end of town on the main street through town. Cost is unknown.
- Bish’s RV Super Center, 3385 Hawthorne Rd, Pocatello ID 83201 / 208-232-4386. Open 24/7. Free.
- Bannock County Fairgrounds. Cost is unknown.
- U-Haul at 709 N 5th Ave (I-15 Business Loop). Cost is unknown.
- Lake RV/Hi Dee Ho RV Park, 1200 Fontaine Dr, 800-763-3922. Located off US-2 between Sandpoint and Ponderay. Cost is unknown.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 3636 W 5th St, Post Falls ID 83854 / 208-773-0593. $10 or less. I-90 Exit 2.
- Public dump station on W Oneida St about one mile west of town center. The dump station is on the north side of the highway. Free.
- Ray Oakey Gas & Oil at 279 N 2nd E. Cost is unknown.
- Dump station maintained by the city is on Main St, 2-1/2 blocks north of US-26/93. Cost is unknown.
- Bob’s Kwik Stop on Farnsworth Way. Cost is unknown.
- Canyon Pines RV Resort, Riggins ID 83549 / 208-628-4006. Two dump stations. Located at Mile Marker 185 along US-95. $10 or less.
- Chevron Station on US-95. Cost is unknown.
- Rogerson Service on US-93. Cost is unknown.
- Dump station maintained by the city is at 10th St and A St. Cost is unknown.
- Ray’s Texaco on S Bridge St at E 3rd St. Cost is unknown.
- Benewah County Fairgrounds at 23rd St and ID 5. Cost is unknown.
- Bonner County Fairgrounds, 4203 N Boyer Ave, Sandpoint ID 83864 / 208-263-8414. Free.
- Public dump station behind Food Shop gas station on north end of town. Free.
- Public dump station off US-93 on W “E” St in miniature park, southern end of town. Cost is unknown.
- City of Soda Springs public dump station one block north of US-30 off Main St. Free.
- Quick Stop at 111 N Hooper Ave (ID 34). Cost is unknown.
- Stanley Ranger Station (U.S. Forest Service), HC 64 Box 9900, Stanley ID 83278 / 208-774-3000. Ranger Station is on Hwy 75 about 7 miles south of town. Potable water available. Donation requested.
- Public dump station off US-95, across from gas station. Dump station is located next to the park on Second St. Closed in winter. Donation requested.
- Oasis Pump & Wash at 1135 N Blue Lakes Blvd (US-93) in northern Twin Falls. Cost is unknown.
- Seventh Street Market at E 7th St and US-95. Cost is unknown.
- Jackson Food Store at US-95 and ID 19. Cost is unknown.