- Peace River Campground, 2998 NW Hwy 70, Arcadia FL 34266 / 800-559-4011. $10 or less.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 1800 Hwy 559, Auburndale FL 33868 / 863-984-7030. $10 or less. I-4 Exit 44.
Bahia Honda Key
- Bahia Honda State Park, 36850 Overseas Hwy, Big Pine Key FL 33043 / 305-872-2353. There is a centralized dump station in the Buttonwood Camping Area of the state park. $10 or less.
- Register Chevrolet, 14181 Cortez Blvd, 352-597-3333. Location along westbound FL 50 across from Register RV. Closed on Sundays. Available during business hours only. Free.
- John Stretch Park on US-27 about 9 miles east of town at Lake Harbor. Dump station is between public restrooms and highway near pump station at east entrance to park. Free.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 29933 State Road 52, Dade City FL 33576 / 352-588-5444. $10 or less. I-75 Exit 285.
- Del-Raton RV Park & Trailer Sales, 2998 S Federal Hwy, Delray Beach FL 33483 / 561-278-4633. Open Mon-Fri, 8am to 6pm; Sat-Sun, 10am to 5pm. $20 or less.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 100 N Kings Hwy, Fort Pierce FL 34945 / 772-461-0091. $10 or less. I-95 Exit 131B.
- Camp USA RV Rentals & Service, 4560 Old Tampa Hwy, 888-647-6665. Near Disney World. $31 or more.
- October Bend RV Park, 2960 SE October Rd, Lake City FL 32025 / 352-317-1326. From I-75 Exit 414, follow US-41 north to CR 238 and turn right. At SE October Rd, turn right and follow to campground. The RV park is about 3.5 miles from exit. Cost is unknown. .
- Lakeland Civic Center, 701 W Lime St, Lakeland FL 33815. Dump station is on the west side of civic center’s parking lot. Wash down water available. Free.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 3204 SE County Rd 255, Lee FL 32059 / 850-971-4115. $10 or less. I-10 Exit 262.
- Larry & Penny Thompson Park campground, 12451 SW 184th St (Eureka Dr), about one mile west of West Dade Expy (FL 821). $10 or less.
- Camping World, 31300 Blue Star Hwy, Midway FL 32343 / 800-446-3199. Cost is unknown. I-10 Exit 192.
- Pilot Travel Center, 33333 Blue Star Hwy, Midway FL 32343 / 850-576-3200. $10 or less. I-10 Exit 192.
- Emerald Beach RV Park, 8885 Navarre Pkwy (US-98), 850-939-3431. $10 or less.
- Midway Campground on south side of US-41 near Fiftymile Bend in Big Cypress National Preserve. $10 or less.
- Public dump station near the Big Cypress National Preserve Headquarters on US-41. $10 or less.
- Sunshine Key Resort on US-1, 305-872-2217. $10 or less.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 1657 US-Hwy 1, Ormond Beach FL 32174 / 386-671-9585. $10 or less. I-95 Exit 273.
- Sherwood Forest RV Park, 175 Alt US-19 S, 727-784-4582. $10 or less.
Panama City Beach
- PineGlen RV Park on US-98 about 4 miles east of FL 79, just before Alf Coleman Rd. $10 or less.
Patrick Air Force Base
- Family Camp at Patrick Air Force Base; you must have a military ID to get on post. Enter the base via the A1A Highway truck gate. Free.
- C.B. Smith Park, 900 N Flamingo Rd, Pembroke Pines FL 33028 / 954-357-5170. Cost is unknown. I-75 Exit 9A.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 32670 Blue Star Hwy, Quincy FL 32343 / 850-574-1299. $10 or less. I-10 Exit 192.
- Petro Stopping Center, 7401 W Hwy 318, Reddick FL 32686 / 352-591-5791. $10 or less. I-75 Exit 368.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 950 State Road 206 W, Saint Augustine FL 32085 / 904-794-0426. $10 or less. I-95 Exit 305.
- Sun-N-Fun, 7125 Fruitville Rd, Sarasota FL 34240 / 800-843-2421. $10 or less. I-75 Exit 210.
- Markham Park, 16001 W State Road 84, 954-389-2000. Park is located near the junction of I-75 and I-595. Cost is unknown.
- TA Travel Center, 11706 Tampa Gateway Blvd, Tampa FL 33584 / 813-262-1560. $10 or less. I-4 Exit 10.
- Hillsborough River State Park, 15402 US-301N, 813-987-6771. $10 or less.
- Fort De Soto Park, 3500 Pinellas Baway S, Tierra Verde FL 33715 / 727-582-2267. There are two dump stations. One is just left of the office; this one is a tight turn with overhanging trees. The other one is just past the camp store on the left. It has a nice turning radiUS-and is easier to use. Donation requested.
- Augie’s World RV Park, 2827 SR-20 W, Youngstown FL 32466 / 850-674-3460. $10 or less.
Best RV Tips from RVTipOfTheDay.com
Boondock RVing: Camping Off the Beaten Path