- Public dump station in the Taylor Park area of Gunnison National Forest. From the Taylor Park Reservoir, follow CR 55 southeast about four miles to station. $10 or less.
- Conoco gas station on US-285 in town. $10 or less.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 16751 E 32nd Ave, Aurora CO 80011 / 303-366-7600. $10 or less. I-70 Exit 285.
- Bayfield Riverside RV Park, 41743 US-160, Bayfield CO 81122 / 970-884-2475. $20 or less.
- KOA campground, 27700 County Road 303, 719-395-8318, located on US-285 about one mile east of US-24 and US-285 junction. $20 or less.
- Snowy Peaks RV Park on US-24, north end of town. $20 or less.
- Conoco, 2801 E Main St, Canon City CO 81212 / 719-276-3333. $10 or less.
- Shell, 420 Royal Gorge Blvd, Canon City CO 81212 / 719-372-3200. $10 or less.
- Circle K, 2890 S Circle Dr, Colorado Springs CO 80906 / 719-576-7604. $10 or less. I-25 Exit 138.
- Pikes Peak Traveland Inc, 4815 E Platte Ave, Colorado Springs CO 80915 / 719-596-2716. $20 or less. I-25 Exit 139.
- City Service Center, 110 W Progress Cir, Cortez CO 81321 / 970-565-7320. Closed in winter. Cost is unknown.
- Moffat County Fairgrounds on east end of town. Turn south off US-40 at east end of fairgrounds and go about one block and turn left. Cost is unknown.
- City dump station along CO 149, west side of town; small sign in tree. Look for blue steel building beyond ball park’s center field. City drinking water from hydrant reasonably separated. Donation requested.
- A public dump station is at 1st and Spruce streets. Cost is unknown.
- Delta Chamber of Commerce on 3rd St between Main and Palmer. Turn west off Main St onto 3rd St, go 3/4 block, enter parking lot on left, dump is at end of lot. Free.
- Dove Creek Superette, 445 US-Hwy 491, Dove Creek CO 81324 / 970-677-2336. Free.
- Santa Rita Park, 149 S Camino Del Rio, Durango CO 81303. Free.
- Stanley Park Fairgrounds east of town off Community Drive. Entrance is directly across from ball fields. The dumps are locked until you pay at the fairgrounds office, a few hundred feet away. Best access from town: head east out of the downtown area on US-36 toward Boulder. Just before crossing the lake, turn right onto Community Dr, then another right into fairgrounds. The dump is on the right. $20 or less.
- Evans C-Store at 665 US-85. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station at gas station on corner of Hwy-50 and Hwy-115. Cost is unknown.
- Fort Collins Lakeside KOA, 1910 N Taft Hill Rd, 970-484-9880. $20 or less.
- Breckenridge Sanitation Plant next to the Blue River Inlet on Dillon Reservoir about 3 miles east of Frisco via SR-9. $10 or less.
- Fruita Welcome Center, 340 CO-340, Fruita CO 81521 / 970-858-9335. Free. I-70 Exit 19.
- Monument RV Resort, 607 Hwy 340, Fruita CO 81521 / 970-858-3155. $10 or less. I-70 Exit 19.
- Mobile City RV Park, 2322 Hwy 6 & 50, Grand Junction CO 81505 / 970-242-9291. Cost is unknown. I-70 Exit 26.
- Missile Site Park, 10611 Spur 257, 970-381-7451. Park is off US-34 Business west of town. $10 or less.
- Rest area on US-50 (south side of road) about two miles east of town. Free.
- My Sister’s Place at 11704 CO 17. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station in Gunnison River Pleasure Park, 6 miles west of town off SR-92. Free.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 201 East Bison Hwy, Hudson CO 80642 / 303-536-9900. $10 or less. I-76 Exit 31.
- Travel Port RV Park on US-24 in Lake George, which is between Colorado Springs and Buena Vista. $10 or less.
- Lamar Truck Plaza at US-50 and US-287. Cost is unknown.
- City of Leadville Sanitation on the south side of US-24 near the Colorado Mountain College. $10 or less.
- Chatfield State Park off US-85 or CO 470. Water is turned off between Labor Day and Memorial Day. $20 or less.
- Boulder County Fairgrounds one block east of Hover Rd and Rogers Rd/Boston Ave intersection. The fairground also has several RV sites. Open daily from 8am to 4pm. 303-678-6235. $10 or less.
- Louisville Recycle Center on CO 42 just north of Pine St. Coin-operated water service is available. Free.
- Library Park on US-36 one block east of US-36 and CO 7 junction. Not readily visible. It’s across the street from the visitor center. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station is at 6th and Water streets. Cost is unknown.
- Monte Vista Co-Op, 1901 US-160, Monte Vista CO 81144 / 719-852-7220. Cost is unknown.
- Country Village RV Resort, 22045 S US-550, 7 miles south of town. $10 or less.
- Montrose County Fairgrounds, 1001 N 2nd St, Montrose CO 81401 / 970-252-4358. Access dump station off San Juan Ave at 7th St; enter through gate. Rinse water available. Open 7am to dusk. Free. View Map
- Chalk Creek Campground on US-285 about 5 miles south of US-24 and US-285 junction. $20 or less.
- The Junction at CO 71 and CO 96. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station at the Giant Gas Station. Non-potable water available for cleaning hose. Cost is unknown.
- Shell, 101 S McCulloch Blvd, Pueblo West CO 81007 / 719-547-1770. Gas station is near southwest corner of US-50 and McCulloch Blvd, 7 miles west of I-25 Exit 101. Dump station is on the north side of site, next to the car wash. Free.
- Rangely Camping Park, east end of town; turn north off CO 64 at the blue fire station, then turn right in two blocks. $10 or less.
- A public dump station is at the Loaf’n Jug on US-50 in center of town. $10 or less.
- Shady Grove Campground, 306 Colorado Ave, Seibert CO 80834 / 970-664-2218. $10 or less. I-70 Exit 405.
- Blue River Treatment Plant, 26452 N Highway 9, Silverthorne CO 80498 / 970-468-6152. Open 8am to 3:30pm, Mon thru Fri (Sat, Sun and holiday hours vary). $10 or less.
- Manhole in the parking lot at the wastewater treatment plant at the Society Roundabout, 12000 Highway 145, Telluride CO 81435 / 970-728-3428 or 970-728-8454. Free.
- KOA campground on CO 14 about 16 miles southeast of town. $10 or less.
- Public dump station at 3rd and Washington, across from city pool, one block east of CO 125. Donation requested.
- Public dump station on the south side of city park. City park is on Hermit St between 3rd and 4th. Free.
- The Prospect RV Park, 11600 W 44th Ave, Wheat Ridge CO 80033 / 303-424-4414. $10 or less. I-70 Exit 266.
Best RV Tips from RVTipOfTheDay.com
Boondock RVing: Camping Off the Beaten Path