Below is a list of RV dump stations in California. Select this link to view dump station locations on a map.
- RV Storage Depot, 222 Howell Ave, Anaheim CA 92806 / 714-704-9105. $31 or more.
- Anderson RV Sales, 6040 State Highway 273, Anderson CA 96007 / 530-378-1993. Cost is unknown.
- Angels Camp RV & Camping Resort, 3069 Highway 49 S, Angels Camp CA 95222 / 209-736-0404. $20 or less.
- Contra Costa County Fairgrounds, 1201 W 10th St, Antioch CA 94509 / 925-757-4400. $10 or less.
- Chevron Station, 16725 Pioneer Blvd, Artesia CA 90701 / 562-860-5718. $20 or less.
- Castle Air Museum RV Park, 5050 Santa Fe Dr, Atwater CA 95301 / 209-388-1033. $10 or less.
- Eagle Feather Trading Post #2, California 33, Avenal CA 93204 / 559-386-5500. Cost is unknown.
- Bakersfield Palms RV Park, 250 Fairfax Rd, Bakersfield CA 93307 / 661-366-6700. $10 or less.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 17047 Zachary Ave, Bakersfield CA 93308 / 661-392-5300. $10 or less.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 2611 Fisher Blvd, Barstow CA 92311 / 760-253-7043. $10 or less. I-15 Exit 178.
- Affordable RV Storage, 8839 Park St, Bellflower CA 90706 / 562-633-3171. $20 or less.
- Bishop Shell Car Wash, 466 S Main St, Bishop CA 93514 / 760-873-8283. $20 or less.
- Secure RV & Self Storage, 18949 Valley Blvd, Bloomington CA 92316 / 909-546-4097. $20 or less. I-10 Exit 66.
- Public dump station at 15901 S Broadway, Blythe CA 92225. Open 6am-2pm. $10 or less.
- Public dump station 10 miles south of I-10 Exit 222 between the BLM’s Wiley’s Well Campground and Coon Hollow Campground. Free.
- Doran Regional Park, 201 Doran Beach Rd, Bodega Bay CA 94923 / 707-875-3540. $10 or less.
- TA Travel Center, 27769 Lagoon Dr, Buttonwillow CA 93206 / 661-764-5266. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 257.
- Malibu Creek State Park, 1925 Las Virgenes Rd, Calabasas CA 91302 / 818-880-0367. $10 or less.
- Napa County Fairgrounds, 1435 N Oak St, Calistoga CA 94515 / 707-942-5111. Open Mon-Fri, 9am to 7pm. $20 or less.
- Shell service station, 3405 Coach Ln, 530-677-9129. Take the Cameron Park Dr exit from US-50. $10 or less.
- Carpinteria State Beach, 5361 6th St, 805-648-2811. From US-101, exit at the Casitas Pass Road and go west to Carpinteria Ave and turn right. Take your first left (Palm Ave) and follow to beach entrance. $10 or less.
- Arena RV Park, 203 S Chowchilla Blvd, Chowchilla CA 93610 / 559-665-1752. $20 or less.
- Stop N Go, 1216 Clovis Ave, Clovis CA 93612 / 559-299-1130. Open 5:30am to 9:30pm. On the southwest corner of Clovis and Barstow Ave. $20 or less.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 45-761 Dillon Rd, Coachella CA 92236 / 760-775-3401. $10 or less. I-10 Exit 146.
- Sommerville Almond Tree RV Park, 41191 S Glenn Ave, Coalinga CA 93210 / 559-935-0711. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 325.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 2120 South Ave, Corning CA 96021 / 530-824-8767. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 630.
- TA Travel Center, 3524 S Highway 99 W, Corning CA 96021 / 530-824-4646. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 630.
- City of Corona Wastewater Treatment Plant, 650 E Harrison St, Corona CA 92879. Open dawn to dusk. Two drain station with water and hose. Free.
- Dinuba RV, 391 S Alta Ave, Dinuba CA 93618 / 559-591-3639; open 8am-5pm; parts and service available. $10 or less.
- Champagne Lakes RV Resort, 8310 Nelson Way, Escondido CA 92026 / 760-749-7572. $20 or less. I-15 Exit 43.
- Humboldt County Fair, 1250 5th St, 707-786-9511. Located behind Belotti Hall. Enter and pay on 5th St. Enter through main gate, turn immediate left then right where road ends; on left. Overnight camping with and without hookups available. $10 or less.
- Shell gas station on Fortuna Blvd behind station in front of Safeway store. Cost is unknown.
- Fountain Valley Self Storage, 11345 Slater Ave, Fountain Valley CA 92708 / 714-460-9867. $10 or less.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 42810 Frazier Mountain Park Rd, Frazier Park CA 93243 / 661-248-2600. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 205.
- Fresno Mobile Home & RV Park, 1362 Hughes Ave, Fresno CA 93728 / 559-264-3122. $20 or less.
- Paul Evert’s RV Country, 3633 S Maple Ave, Fresno CA 93725 / 559-486-1000. Free.
- Elks Lodge at corner of Trask Ave and Newhope St. Also has 19 RV sites with electricity and water (members only). Accessed from the Garden Grove Freeway (CA 22) at Euclid St Exit. $10 or less.
- Western Propane Services, 12600 Western Ave, Garden Grove CA 92841 / 714-893-9329. $10 or less.
- Storage Etc. Self Storage, 740 W 190th St, Gardena CA 90248 / 310-933-5304. Cost is unknown.
- Mount Madonna County Park, 408-842-2341, nine miles west of Gilroy or eight miles east of Watsonville via CA 152 (Hecker Pass Rd). 25-foot RV length limit. Cost is unknown.
- The Garlic Farm Center at US-101 and Monterey Rd. $10 or less.
- 76 gas station off US-101. $10 or less.
- Nevada County Fairgrounds near junction of CA 20 and CA 49. Follow fairground signs to gate #4. Unit is locked, call 530-273-6217 for times available or when attendant is on duty. $10 or less.
- Sierra Auto & Trailer Center, 1150 E Main St, Grass Valley CA 95945 / 530-273-8869. Open Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm; Sat, 9am to 4pm. $10 or less.
- Public dump station adjacent to Le Sage Golf Course near Pismo State Beach. Access from Le Sage Dr (off CA 1) or from Grand Ave before entrance to the beach. Drive through parking lot toward golf course and then bear right. Water available. Cost is unknown.
Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay State Beach, 95 Kelly Ave, Half Moon Bay CA 94019 / 650-726-8819. $10 or less.
Half Moon Bay
- Pelican Point RV Park, 1001 Miramontes Point Rd, Half Moon Bay CA 94019 / 650-726-9100. $10 or less.
- Russian River Covered RV Storage, 13100 Healdsburg Ave, Healdsburg CA 95448 / 707-433-8900. Open Mon-Sat, 9am-6pm. $30 or less.
- Hemet Trailer Supply at 1371 W Acacia Ave (south of CA 74 and S Hamilton Ave intersection). $10 or less.
- Secure RV & Self Storage, 7957 Church Ave, Highland CA 92346 / 909-219-9287. Open 9am to 6pm, Tue, Thu-Sat. $20 or less.
- San Bernardino RV Parts Service Storage, 2414 E 3rd St, Highland CA 92346 / 909-884-7743. Open 8am to 4pm. Entrance is on Lankershim Ave. $10 or less.
- RV Orchard Resort at Casa de Fruta, 10 miles north of Hollister on SR-152. 800-548-3813 or 408-842-9316. $10 or less.
- Bolsa Chica State Beach, Huntington Beach CA 92648 / 714-846-3460. $20 or less.
- Fort Independence RV Park, 131 N Hwy 395, 760-878-3200. Native American owned RV park on the west side of US-395 north of town. Dump station is behind the tribal office. $10 or less.
- Wastewater Treatment Plant, 45500 Van Buren St, 760-347-2356. Free.
- Joshua Tree Lake RV & Campground, 2601 Sunfair Rd, 760-366-1213. Located four miles east of Park Blvd and five miles north on Sunfair Rd. $10 or less.
- Stop & Go Gas Station, 15000 W Whitesbridge Rd, Kerman CA 93630 / 559-846-8408. Open daily, 5am to 10pm. Free air and water.
- San Lorenzo County Park Campground, King City CA 93930 / 831-755-4895. $10 or less.
- Toy Storage 1, 2557 Sierra Way, La Verne CA 91750 / 562-690-4666. Open Mon & Fri, 9am to 5pm; call for availability rest of week. $10 or less.
- Lancaster National Soccer Center, 43000 30th St E, Lancaster CA 93535 / 661-723-5912. Hours: Mon-Thu, 7am to 8:45pm; Fri, 7am to 3:30pm; Sat-Sun, 7am to 6pm. The dump station is on the north side of the east parking lot. Washdown water furnished, but no drinking water.
- Petro Stopping Center, 5821 Dennis McCarthy Dr, Lebec CA 93243 / 661-663-4300. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 219.
- Mobil gas station on CA-120 about .25 mile west of US-395. $10 or less.
- Mono Vista RV Park, 57 Beaver Ln, 760-647-6401. Campground is off US-395 in Lee Vining. Cost is unknown.
- Tuolumne Meadows Campground in Yosemite National Park. Dump station is on south side of highway about 1/2 mile west of gas station. Potable water available. Free.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 15100 N Thornton Rd, Lodi CA 95242 / 209-339-4066. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 485.
- River Park adjacent to Santa Ynez River east of town (just east of Robinson Bridge on CA 246 and Sweeney Rd). Dump station is inside the park, beyond the campsites. The park (and dump station) close at dusk. $10 or less.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 21948 Hwy 46, Lost Hills CA 93249 / 661-797-1800. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 278.
- Convict Lake Campground (U.S. Forest Service). From US-395, follow Convict Lake Rd about two miles west to campground. Closed in winter. Potable water available. Free.
- Manteca Trailer & Motorhome Inc, 1990 E Yosemite (CA 120), 209-239-1267. $10 or less.
- Indian Creek Campground (BLM) on Airport Rd about 4 miles off CA 89. Gate to dump station is often closed – must get manager to open. $10 or less.
- RV Storage Depot, 3034 Peacekeeper Way, McClellan CA 95652 / 916-860-2725. $31 or more.
- Wilderness Lakes Resort, 30605 Briggs Rd, Menifee CA 92584 / 951-672-4831. $10 or less.
- Miranda Market, 6685 Avenue of the Giants, Miranda CA 95553 / 707-943-1927. $10 or less.
- Chevron Station, 815 Kansas Ave, Modesto CA 95351 / 209-522-4610. $10 or less.
- Ward’s RV Storage, 141 E Orangeburg Ave, Modesto CA 95355. $10 or less.
- Dry Dock RV Storage, 3131 S Peck Rd, 626-445-8762. Site is just south of Live Oak Ave about three miles north of I-10 Exit 29. $10 or less.
- Monterey County Park at Laguna Seca Raceway about 3 miles east of Monterey on the north side of CA 68. The dump is in the campground at the top of a very steep (12%) half-mile grade. $10 or less.
- Veteran’s Memorial Park, Monterey CA 93940 / 831-646-3865. Free. Dump station is adjacent to the bathrooms near the park entrance.
- Family RV dealership, 19380 Monterey Rd, 408-612-4700. Open Mon-Sat 8am to 5pm. From US-101 exit Cochrane Ave, west to Monterey Rd (SR-82), left on Monterey Rd to dealership. $20 or less.
- Parkway Lakes RV Park, 100 Ogier Ave, 408-779-0244. Take the Bailey exit off US-101 and go west to Monterey Hwy. Go south two miles, campground is on left. $20 or less.
- Murrieta Creek Boat & RV Storage, 25698 Adams Ave, Murrieta CA 92562 / 951-698-8577. Hours: 9am to 5:30pm, Monday through Friday. $20 or less. I-15 Exit 64.
- Temecula Valley RV, 26240 Jackson Ave, Murrieta CA 92563 / 951-894-2347. Cost is unknown. I-15 Exit 64.
- Skyline Wilderness Park, 2201 Imola Ave, 707-252-0481. Park closes at 7pm. $10 or less.
- Camping World, 24901 W Pico Canyon Rd, Newhall CA 91381 / 800-235-3337. Cost is unknown. I-5 Exit 167.
- City park on west side of CA 111 near Main St. $10 or less.
- Chevron station north of CA 91 freeway at Pioneer Blvd. $30 or less.
- Novato RV Park, 1530 Armstrong Ave, Novato CA 94945 / 800-733-6787. $10 or less.
- Arco/ampm, 12078 Three Flags Ct, Oak Hills CA 92344 / 760-949-4177. $10 or less.
- Tiger Express Chevron at 977 S Yosemite Blvd. $10 or less.
- Dump station, trash, and water fill up near Pismo Beach. From US-101 at Exit 187A, follow Grand Ave west for 2.7 miles then go north .2 mile on Pacific Blvd and west .1 mile on Le Sage Dr. $10 or less.
- US-Forest Service Information Station near junction of CA 44 and CA 89. Not marked by roadway but easy to find; directly behind information station. $10 or less.
- Olema Ranch Campground, 10155 State Hwy 1, 800-655-2267. Dump is near the propane. Pay first at the campground general store. Nice place to camp, too. $10 or less.
- Arrow Trailer Supplies, 1363 W Holt Blvd, Ontario CA 91762 / 909-986-3737. $10 or less.
- McGrath State Beach on Harbor Blvd between Ventura and Oxnard. $10 or less.
- Chevron Station at SH-46 W, just south of town. Dump station is at the north end of the car wash. Cost is unknown.
- Valero Gas Station, 2340 Spring St, Paso Robles CA 93446 / 805-238-3345. $10 or less.
- Lake Perris State Recreation Area, 17801 Lake Perris Dr, 951-657-0676. From I-215, take the Ramona Expy exit and go east about 2.5 miles. $10 or less.
- 76 gas station off US-101 at Petaluma Blvd N. The dump is at the rear of the gas station. $10 or less.
- Buckman Springs Rest Area, 3 miles east of town along Interstate 8 at Exit 51. Free. I-8 Exit 51.
- Bear River Lake Resort, 40800 Hwy 88, 209-295-4868. The campground is located 42 miles east of Jackson on SR-88. Open April thru October. $20 or less.
Playa del Rey
- Dockweiler RV Park, 12001 Vista del Mar, Playa del Rey CA 90293 / 310-322-7036. 37-foot RV limit strictly enforced. $10 or less.
- Alameda County Fairgrounds, 4501 Pleasanton Ave, Pleasanton CA 94566 / 925-426-7600. $30 or less.
- Eagle Feather Trading Post, 31071 California 190, Porterville CA 93257 / 559-791-1055. Cost is unknown.
- Public dump station at RV park in Plumas County Fairground, 204 Fairground Rd, 530-283-6272. $10 or less.
- Auto and RV Specialists, 8393 Foothill Blvd, Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730 / 909-981-4622. Dump station available 24 hours; propane and full RV service available during business hours. $10 or less.
- Mission RV Park, 26397 Redlands Blvd, Redlands CA 92373 / 909-796-7570. Open Mon-Sat, 9am to 6pm; Sun, 10am to 5pm. $10 or less. I-10 Exit 76.
- Trailer Villa RV Park, 3401E Bayshore Rd, 650-366-7880. From US-101, take the Marsh Rd exit and go north on Haven Ave to Bayshore Rd. Dump is open 8am to 8pm. $20 or less.
- Desert Empire Fairgrounds. There is a small RV park at the south end of the fairgrounds. The dump site is just north of the RV park. Lots of room to negotiate any size rig. $10 or less.
- Flying J Travel Plaza, 1501 N Jack Tone Rd, Ripon CA 95366 / 209-599-4141. $10 or less.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 1553 Colony Rd, Ripon CA 95366 / 209-599-0740. $10 or less.
- Riverside Regional Water Quality Treatment Plant, 5950 Acorn St, 951-351-6140. Open Mon-Fri, 7am-5pm; Sat, 12pm-4pm; closed Sun. Free.
- Storage 4 Less, 2463 15th St W, Rosamond CA 93560 / 661-256-8356. $20 or less.
- Beal’s Point Campground in the Folsom Lake State Recreation Area. From I-80 Exit 103 (Douglas Blvd) go east about five miles to Auburn-Folsom Rd and then south two miles to park. $10 or less.
- Sacramento 49er Travel Plaza, 2828 El Centro Rd, Sacramento CA 95833 / 916-927-4774. $20 or less. I-80 Exit 85.
- Chevron station off US-101 at Laurel St exit. $10 or less.
- Rest area on SR-299, three miles east of town. Free.
- 76 Service Station, 1950 S Waterman Ave, San Bernardino CA 92408 / 909-888-2715. Open 6am to 8pm. Check in with attendant. $10 or less. I-10 Exit 73/I-10 Exit 73B.
- Mission Bay Information Center, 2688 E Mission Bay Dr, San Diego CA 92109 / 619-276-8200. Free. I-5 Exit 22.
San Juan Capistrano
- Caspers Wilderness Park about eight miles east of I-5 Exit 82 via Ortega Hwy (CA 74). $10 or less.
- Ultramar Beacon Truck Stop at US-101 and Wildhorse Rd between San Lucas and King City. Cost is unknown.
- RV Storage Depot, 1316 E Warner Ave, Santa Ana CA 92705 / 714-434-9555. $31 or more.
- Cachuma Lake Recreation Area, 2225 Highway 154, Santa Barbara CA 93110 / 805-681-5650. County park on SR-154 about 20 miles northwest of town. $10 or less.
- Shell Gas Station, 175 N Turnpike Rd, Santa Barbara CA 93111 / 805-967-3461. $20 or less.
- Marborg Industries, 136 N Quarantina St, Santa Barbara CA 93103 / 800-798-1852. From US-101 take the Milpas St exit and travel north to Yanonali St and turn west. Go 2 blocks and then left into sanitation company. Easy in and out – no backing up. Free.
- Mobil gas station on San Fernando Rd, north of CA 14, 661-259-6682. $10 or less.
- Steve’s 76, 1500 Soquel Dr, Santa Cruz CA 95065 / 831-476-3857. Open daily 6:30am to 10pm. $10 or less.
- TA Travel Center, 12310 S Highway 33, Santa Nella CA 95322 / 209-826-0741. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 407.
- Rosa Vista Trailer Park, 1885 Santa Rosa Ave, 707-544-6977. $10 or less.
- Rotten Robbie’s gas station off US-101 at Todd Rd, 55 E Todd Rd, 707-584-9610. $10 or less.
- Santee Lakes Recreation Preserve (municipal park), 9010 Carlton Oaks Dr, 619-596-3141. $10 or less.
- Oak Park, 901 Quimisa, Simi Valley CA 93065 / 805-654-3951. $20 or less.
- Simi RV Wash & Service Center, 75 W Easy St, Simi Valley CA 93065 / 805-526-2002. Located near Costco off the CA-118 freeway. Easily accessed and a large fuel station for large RVs. $10 or less.
- Union 76 Station, 2605 Stearns St, Simi Valley CA 93063 / 805-522-0995. This service station is located just north of SR-118 at Stearns. Propane is available. Access to dump station may be tight for larger units. $10 or less.
- Shell service station on Broadway St one block south of town square. Dump is on left side of station. Plenty of room to get in and out. $10 or less.
- Complete RV of Sonora, 14252 Tuolumne Rd, Sonora CA 95370 / 209-533-3582. $10 or less.
- King Kong RV, 8924 Lankershim Blvd, Sun Valley CA 91352 / 949-673-1999. Open Mon-Fri, 7am-3pm (except holidays). Cash only. $20 or less.
- Tecopa Hot Springs Campground & Pools, PO Box 270, Tecopa Hot Springs Road, Tecopa CA 92389 / 760-852-4481. $10 or less.
- Love’s Travel Stop, 2000 East Tehachapi Blvd, Tehachapi CA 93561 / 661-823-1484. $10 or less.
- Pechanga Resort and Casino, 45000 Pechanga Pkwy, Temecula CA 92592 / 951-693-1819. $20 or less. I-15 Exit 58.
- Majestic RV Center, 3242 Thousand Oaks Blvd, 805-496-1133. $10 or less.
- Phillip S. Raine Rest Area on SR-99, 2.5 miles north of town. Free.
- Meyer’s RV, 433 Alaska Ave, 310-328-1515. From I-405 Exit 39, go south on Crenshaw Blvd about two miles to Maricopa St. Turn right (west) to Alaska Ave and turn right (north). $10 or less.
- Phillip S. Raine Rest Area on SR-99, 7 miles south of town. Free.
- Public dump station across from True Hardware off SR-139 at Modoc Ave and D St. Free.
- Madruga Alves Car Wash, 200 E Glenwood Ave, Turlock CA 95380 / 209-667-5491. $10 or less.
- Public dump stations in campgrounds at New Hogan Lake (Corps of Engineers) about 1.5 miles southeast of Valley Springs via CA 26 and Hogan Dam Rd. Open year-round. $10 or less.
- 76 Station at corner of White Oak Ave and Sherman Way. From I-405, take the Sherman Way exit and go west 2.5 miles. From US-101 (Ventura Freeway), take the White Oak Ave exit and go north 2 miles. $20 or less.
- Bill’s RV Services Inc., 2811 Beene Rd, Ventura CA 93003 / 805-339-0882. Open 9am to 11am. $20 or less.
- Ventura Beach RV Resort, 800 W Main St, 805-643-9137. Northbound US-101 travelers use the California St exit; southbound travelers use the Main St exit. $20 or less.
- High Desert Truck Stop, 15655 US-395, Victorville CA 92392. Cost is unknown.
- Mojave Narrows Regional Park, 18000 Yates Rd, 760-245-2226. Can be reached from I-15 exit 147 (Bear Valley Rd) by traveling east four miles and then north on Ridge Crest Rd two miles to Yates Rd. $10 or less.
- Visalia RV Sales & Service, 6603 Betty Dr, 559-651-2300. Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm; Sat 9am-4:30pm. $10 or less.
- Mount Madonna County Park, 408-842-2341, nine miles west of Gilroy or eight miles east of Watsonville via CA 152 (Hecker Pass Rd). 25-foot RV length limit. Cost is unknown.
- Pinto Lake Park, 451 Green Valley Rd, 831-722-8129. From CA 1, take Green Valley Road exit and go thru 6 lights, last crossroad is Airport Blvd, go 1/2 mile and turn left. $10 or less.
- Springdale Self Serve Car Wash, 13095 Springdale St, 714-373-1182. $10 or less.
- TA Travel Center, 5552 Wheeler Ridge Rd, Wheeler Ridge CA 93203 / 661-858-2804. $10 or less. I-5 Exit 219.
- KOA, 1600 Hwy 20, Willits CA 95490 / 707-459-6179. $10 or less.
- Veterans Home of California – Yountville at CA 29 and California Dr. Check at guard station, then a short drive to the RV park. $10 or less.
- Yucaipa Regional Park, 33900 Oak Glen Rd, Yucaipa CA 92399 / 909-790-3127. $10 or less.
- Black Rock Campground in Joshua Tree National Park. From SR-62 in town, follow Joshua Ln to its end and turn right for one block and then south to campground. Donation requested.
- Desert Sky Motel, 55492 Twentynine Palms Hwy, Yucca Valley CA 92284 / 760-365-2886. $20 or less.